Fishing match perhaps ??

ive had a few replies to my club matches, if you want i will arange a match somewhere for the sheffield forum anglers, say mid april time, does anyone fancy it ?, was thinking somewhere along the lines of woodhouse grange ???

but im easy going as to where we fish.

its totally upto you guys

Yes i would be up for that, have a look at Roan fisherys web site, another one to consider.

is that the place virtually across the road from messingham sands ?

i would be up for that, maybe even set up a summer league!!! at places like woodhouse, lindholme, candy corner, straight mile.

i'd be up for a summer league,dont forget bankend or hayfield aswell

put me down for that

aston ponds is a good venue

Blyton ponds looks a nice small place to consider(book a pond for ourselfs) comfy and plenty of fish (hopefully) and we can book a breakfast, Whats peoples thoughts on that.

And no matter what level your fishing is new/experienced lets just have a good laugh and nice day out.

Edited by DaveGas

Blyton ponds looks a nice small place to consider(book a pond for ourselfs) comfy and plenty of fish (hopefully) and we can book a breakfast, Whats peoples thoughts on that.

And no matter what level your fishing is new/experienced lets just have a good laugh and nice day out.

not fished blyton but im game for anywhere, would just be nice to meet up and put some names to faces, well looks like weve got a few so im willing to ring up and book somewhere, where we going to fish ??? and what date ???

b.t.w if any beginners are reading this fancy a days match fishing but dont want to lose cash, lets make it a friendly pound to the winner so we get to know each other eh ??

i can probably also fit one more person and tackle in my car too if someone hasnt got transport

saturday april 28th ??? is that good for everyone ???

hahaha just had a thought 28th is my wedding anniversary ............................ ah well the mrs wont mind !!!