Views on tv streaming service NOW TV.

Has anyone tried " Now TV" ? Told it was really good by a mate but as far as i can see its not even as good the catch up service on sky tv. Anyone got any thoughts about it ?

Thanks peeps

Has anyone tried " Now TV" ? Told it was really good by a mate but as far as i can see its not even as good the catch up service on sky tv. Anyone got any thoughts about it ?

Thanks peeps

I've used it via a weekly pass to watch Sky Sports on occasion, via a Playstation. Seems fine, no buffering. Not used it for anything other than that though.

Thanks peeps

Got it and love it. I use it to watch shows such as Outcast, Walking Dead, Game of Thrones.

I currently run the app on an iPad and my Apple TV.

Its OK, but won't be anywhere near as good as Sky because

A) Its a fraction of the price

B) Sky don't want people ditching them for it

Its an ideal stop gap between Freeview and a full Sky or Virgin package

Yes I use the app on my smart TV. Just buy a month pass, watch which ever series you want to, then leave it for as long as you want until something else comes along. Works for me ☺

Thanks peeps

It's the SAME as the catch up service from sky. All box sets, on demand and catch up content is the same, only it's much cheaper.