• dead heat
    • LEAVE more than 50%, but less than 51%
    • LEAVE 51%+-52
    • LEAVE 53-54
    • LEAVE 55-56
    • LEAVE 57-58
    • LEAVE 59-60
    • LEAVE 60% +

this is not to do with what result you would like to see. It is to do with what result you think will happen.

Some peoples bottle will go at the crucial moment and we will vote to stay.

Remain will have about 60% of the vote and within 10 year 50% of them will regret the way they voted.

my feeling has not changed since the referendum was announced. I thought that like in 1975 the campaign would shift REMAIN's way but not by as much as it did that time. I said over a year ago that I thought the result would be pretty similar to what the Scottish Referendum result was - quite a sizable margin in the end for a two-horse race, but not a totally whopping one, like in 1975.

It's largely irrelevant. SF polls are way off how UK will vote.

Going for a leave result, slim margin.

i think it will be extremely close, i cannot remember the last person i spoke to in all walks of life from manual labourers to solicitors that wanted to stay in, now that maybe the area of my work and social life that affect that but in general i hear OUT everywhere!.

The IN vote will obviously be bolstered by the left, the immigrant and ethnic populations also by the student population and people that are scared by the recent horror stories of if, maybe and could?? We just might Just might get the countries vote out but by a very small margin.

I really don't know which way i'm still going to go but i've got a feeling the outcome of the referendum will be out! I dont know why, it's just a feeling!

Unfortunately democracy means that even idiots with no real knowledge apart from what they read about in the daily sport are entitled to vote!! and there's a lot of them!!

Some peoples bottle will go at the crucial moment and we will vote to stay.

I fear you are correct, which will be the deciding factor.

The younger genration are more supportive than the older generation. The younger generation tend to be more lazy than the older generation meaning a lower percentage of them are likely to vote. I think it will be much closer than the Scottish Referendum, but will be pleasantly surprised if the UK votes to leave the EU.

I would also be ecstatic if we vote to leave given project fear. If we stay then Cameron needs to win by at least a ten per cent margin otherwise he has only put another referendum on the cards just like the SN Pare now angling for another Scottish vote.

If he wins by ten per cent than I will accept that the matter is settled for the next couple of decades, if not then I will still continue to vote for whoever promises me another vote.

There is one thing that is very clear regardless of which way the vote goes. The polls at the moment are roughly half and half which means the outcome of the vote will leave a large percentage of the UK disgruntled, angry and highly disappointed. It is going to take real leadership to pull the country together and heal the rift after the results are announced and I struggle to think of one single politician who can do that.

There is one thing that is very clear regardless of which way the vote goes. The polls at the moment are roughly half and half which means the outcome of the vote will leave a large percentage of the UK disgruntled, angry and highly disappointed. It is going to take real leadership to pull the country together and heal the rift after the results are announced and I struggle to think of one single politician who can do that.

you are underestimating the amount of people in the country, who just don't give a <Removed>. Quite a lot of people, even if they vote in the referendum, don't care all that much about the outcome even disregarding the amount of people who won't bother to vote in the referendum at all. Although the turnout in this latest referendum will be higher than the 42% the last time UK voters voted in a referendum in 2011, it is unlikely that over 50% of the people on the voting register will bother to turn out at all. Only about half of registered voters are even going to bother to vote in this EU referendum. I don't see why that means the country is going to tear itself apart, regardless of whether the result of it is REMAIN or LEAVE, when the low turnout, lower than any General Election has ever been, will show clearly, that they don't actually care to the extent of bothering to vote even though they are perfectly entitled to.

Edited by blake