CRAZY FOR YOU at The Montgomery Theatre, 14 to 17 June 2017

Join Handsworth and Hallam Theatre Company for their annual summer production - CRAZY FOR YOU. A zany rich-boy-meets-hometown-girl romantic comedy, CRAZY FOR YOU tells the story of young New York banker Bobby Child, who is sent to Deadrock, Nevada, to foreclose on a rundown theatre. In Deadrock, Bobby falls for feisty Polly Baker, the theater owner’s daughter. But Polly takes an instant dislike to the city slicker, so Bobby vows – through cunning, razzmatazz, and a hilarious case of mistaken identity – to win Polly’s heart and save the theatre.

All that and the most glorious Gershwin score including “I Got Rhythm,” “Naughty Baby,” “They Can’t Take That Away from Me,” “Embraceable You,” “But Not for Me,” “Nice Work if You Can Get It,” and “Someone to Watch Over Me.” It's not to be missed!!

CRAZY FOR YOU is at The Montgomery Theatre, Surrey Street, Sheffield, from:

Wed 14th June 2017 to Sat 17th June 2017 (7:15pm)

With a matinee on Sat 17th June 2017 (2:00pm).

Ticket Prices:

***Wednesday***

All tickets ÂŁ13!!

***Thursday - Saturday***

Adults - ÂŁ15

Concessions - ÂŁ13

Family Ticket (2 adults + 2 children) - ÂŁ52

Booking currently available directly with HHTC by:

PHONE - 07586 293 546

EMAIL - hhtctickets@live.co.uk

Or On-Line at https://www.sheffieldtheatres.co.uk/whats-on/the-montgomery-crazy-for-you

Edited by Fiondi
missed dates from header