Would you like your claim to fame be: There's my fat gut!

I will never forget the publican who went on embarrassing bodies complaining of a severe Anal infection, after a very quick examination he was informed that if he had wiped correctly in the first place the issue would never had arisen in the first place, there was no infection he was just dirty, i never laughed so much in my life. Could you imagine the reception he got back behind the bar, that's if he had any customers left

Poor bloke. I do hope he managed to clingon to some self respect.

Cut off both legs haha

I jest. It was hard, very hard but i cleared out the rubbish junk food. Bought fresh produce, got a water filter thing and drank loads of water. Made as much of my own meals as possible so I knew what was in them and some exercise, gentle at first then progressed to something more challenging. I ended up running the half marathon, only once mind as i almost killed me lol.

The best advice i would give is have faith and learn to abstain. Faith that you will succeed and abstinence from the treats that could make you fail.

Cheers for that! Respect too. That's hard work.

I will never forget the publican who went on embarrassing bodies complaining of a severe Anal infection, after a very quick examination he was informed that if he had wiped correctly in the first place the issue would never had arisen in the first place, there was no infection he was just dirty, i never laughed so much in my life. Could you imagine the reception he got back behind the bar, that's if he had any customers left

I remember that fella. I was shocked that someone would go on television to admit that they stink because they haven't wiped their bum properly - I think the shame would kill me :hihi:

However for sheer repulsiveness, I remember an episode where a man had a tight foreskin, and it showed the build up of years of cheese. It'll probably be on Youtube....I've not checked as I'm going to have my tea in a minute :gag:

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 18:03 ----------

I've noticed, particularly on the BBC, where when 'say' doing a feature on fat or obese people they show a clip of someone waddling down the road with either a fat bum, or a big belly, but obviously not their faces. Just a close up picture of the offending body part.

I know this is a bit lighthearted (on the face of it), but I'm not sure I'd admit to being 'that' person, and would be mortified if someone recognised me from one of these clips.

I suppose it's the same with that OCD cleaning program..Would you want your home to be the cesspit that is featured? Have these people no shame?

Incidentally, I don't have a fat bum! :)

OCD can be a crippling condition and I think shows such as the one you refer to trivialise it as people who are just picky and fastidious, & that the way to sort their problems out is to clean up someone else's mucky house.

I WAS one of those people. It was ages ago and on Fargate. I was mortified because i could easily tell it was me and so could anyone who knew me. I wasnt always fat but I got a work place injury and things changed, After seeing it it shook me up enough to drop 8 stone and sort myself out. In a funny way it was the best thing that could have happened to me.

My mates got a big arse.He got off the tram in town at 3.45pm, his arse followed at 3.50pm.:o

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 18:58 ----------

I remember that fella. I was shocked that someone would go on television to admit that they stink because they haven't wiped their bum properly - I think the shame would kill me :hihi:

However for sheer repulsiveness, I remember an episode where a man had a tight foreskin, and it showed the build up of years of cheese. It'll probably be on Youtube....I've not checked as I'm going to have my tea in a minute :gag:

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 18:03 ----------

OCD can be a crippling condition and I think shows such as the one you refer to trivialise it as people who are just picky and fastidious, & that the way to sort their problems out is to clean up someone else's mucky house.

Saw this.....Absolutely gross :gag::gag:

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 19:00 ----------

Poor bloke. I do hope he managed to clingon to some self respect.

Actually a wipe with a 'clingon forehead,' would remove all those stubborn dangleberries.:gag:

My mates got a big arse.He got off the tram in town at 3.45pm, his arse followed at 3.50pm.:o

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 18:58 ----------

Saw this.....Absolutely gross :gag::gag:

---------- Post added 27-05-2016 at 19:00 ----------

Actually a wipe with a 'clingon forehead,' would remove all those stubborn dangleberries.:gag:

Sounds like a cross between a Japanese flag and top of the mankiest sauce bottle ever.

Cheers for that! Respect too. That's hard work.

You're welcome and Thank you for saying that mate :)

I had the same thought a few years ago: Fat bloke - is this you?

I think it was after watching Benidorm where it shows that row of fat blokes' bums at the beginning.

You're welcome and Thank you for saying that mate :)

As someone who is trying to shift a couple of stone, sir I salute you.

As someone who is trying to shift a couple of stone, sir I salute you.

Thank you for that. Thats nice of you to say.

And mate, good luck.

Something that helped me was weekly goals. Lose x amount of weight or run a bit further or last a bit longer on the weights. Weekly goals dont apply too much pressure as they are smaller steps than say an overall goal to lose x stone of weight.

I wish you the very best of luck :)

Have to hope he didn't serve food.

---------- Post added 28-05-2016 at 12:14 ----------

Thank you for that. Thats nice of you to say.

And mate, good luck.

Something that helped me was weekly goals. Lose x amount of weight or run a bit further or last a bit longer on the weights. Weekly goals dont apply too much pressure as they are smaller steps than say an overall goal to lose x stone of weight.

I wish you the very best of luck :)

Well done Mr Miyagi - a real achievement. You deserve a long and healthy life.

I've noticed, particularly on the BBC, where when 'say' doing a feature on fat or obese people they show a clip of someone waddling down the road with either a fat bum, or a big belly, but obviously not their faces. Just a close up picture of the offending body part.

I know this is a bit lighthearted (on the face of it), but I'm not sure I'd admit to being 'that' person, and would be mortified if someone recognised me from one of these clips.

I suppose it's the same with that OCD cleaning program..Would you want your home to be the cesspit that is featured? Have these people no shame?

Incidentally, I don't have a fat bum! :)

Every time you switch on and go to these voyeuristic point finger at, fly on the wall programmes you're actually supporting the perceived claim to fame...without you they are not famous.

Its good to watch fat people and point..it makes us feel good simply because we have equally such problems with ourselves. House of mirrors comes to mind.