United sign player from Portsmouth

Blades sign defender from Portsmouth , I'm sure Chris wilder knows what he's doing ,,but don't you think we should be getting players with more experience at the higher level as we need to compete ,even more now and will not have it as easy as last season more quality required

Not going to comment on the quality of player you,re signing but one thing is certain in this league and that is , if you get of to a slow start in this league it takes some pulling back. Good luck.

Should do well for us,Stevens like a tackle and that's what we need from our defenders.Seen him a few times for Portsmouth when they featured on TV in international breaks and cup games,and he was one that impressed me.

Named in EFL team of the season and Pompey player of the season for last two years apparently

---------- Post added 22-05-2017 at 17:47 ----------

Not going to comment on the quality of player you,re signing but one thing is certain in this league and that is , if you get of to a slow start in this league it takes some pulling back. Good luck.

Eh ! Season hasn't even started yet. At least he'll not be a £10 million player frightened to take a penalty. :)

Good luck

---------- Post added 22-05-2017 at 17:49 ----------

Blades sign defender from Portsmouth , I'm sure Chris wilder knows what he's doing ,,but don't you think we should be getting players with more experience at the higher level as we need to compete ,even more now and will not have it as easy as last season more quality required

Have faith in Wilder, paying big bucks doesn't always pay off, as we've recently seen

Signings like this will do me. I'm sure a couple of established Championship names will come in and possibly a Prem loan or two, but if the bulk are made up of the best from League 1 and 2 who will give everything on the pitch then we're in for an exciting season.

Signings like this will do me. I'm sure a couple of established Championship names will come in and possibly a Prem loan or two, but if the bulk are made up of the best from League 1 and 2 who will give everything on the pitch then we're in for an exciting season.

Talk of Josh Harrop and Joe Riley on loan from Man Utd

My Pompey mate rates him but saying that he didn't rate Cook and said they wouldn't go up this season.

Talk of Josh Harrop and Joe Riley on loan from Man Utd

We'll have both of them (if its true).

As far as the Pompey lad is concerned, after last season, I have loads of faith in Chris Wilder and his staff.

From the reports I hear i am happy with the signing, but like any other signing the test will come when the season starts.

I like that we are doing business early doors though

We'll have both of them (if its true).

As far as the Pompey lad is concerned, after last season, I have loads of faith in Chris Wilder and his staff.

Did you have Faith in Clough and Adkins?

Did you have Faith in Clough and Adkins?

Did Clough and Adkins smash L1 with us?

Did Clough and Adkins smash L1 with us?

According to you lot they were going to but failed so did you have confidence in them before they failed.