New Airsoft site near Chesterfield.

Hi there folks, I would like to invite you all to our new Airsoft site near Chesterfield. We are running games all day on alternate Saturdays starting tomorrow (17th May 2014). We have limited hire packages so it would be advisable to book one now on our web site http://blackhillsairsoft.co.uk/ We encourage new members to the sport along side established airsofters and ex forces players. All information can be found on our website or our facebook page. All you COD players out there, get out of your bedrooms and come and join us for the day where you can shoot real people with realistic imitation firearms. Its a great day out with a friendly bunch up until the games start and then your best friend is your weapon. Hope to see you soon.

From your site: â—¦AEG - 365fps max.

I'm out....

I'm out....

There are rules of engagement for woodland games buddy, this is not cqb..

I've played at this site a few times and as most of the guns with the exception of single shot ones are under 350fps due to being so close to other sites there's not a problem

It's run by friendly staff who do all they can to help

So if you want to get out in the fresh air and have some fun doing COD in the woods it's well worth a visit

---------- Post added 06-08-2014 at 20:54 ----------

I'm out....

You do realise 365 is just 350 +5% like some sites run it's just put another way