HELP! Tickets for Snooker Championships.

Hi

Looking to book a ticket for my partner to watch the Snooker Championships in 2015 but having looked on the website, I have no idea which 'Match Table' I should book tickets for. I want the ticket to be a surprise so don't want to ask my partner...

Any help would be grateful!

At this stage it's a bit of a lottery as to which players you might see.It all depends on how the players are seeded and who beats who in the qualifying and first rounds.

We usually buy tickets and take pot luck.The atmospheres good any way.

As you will see all the semi final sessions and finals are sold out already,as well as one of the opening sessions on table 1 which will feature last years winner.

So I would just decide what day of the week and what time of day suits you and how much do you want to pay

If you live in Sheffield it can be easier to buy tickets in person at The Crucible as the staff are helpful in telling you what sessions have the best seats available.

The view is pretty good wherever you are but if you can get in the first 6 rows or so it is certainly better.

Try for seats in the centre as you will be able to see two tables in action

Thanks very much for all of the information! Very useful!