Any business ideas

hi there, my partner as most of you know had a gardening business until his tools was stolen. he was toying with the idea of giving up but hasnt yet.

but is constantly looking out for new ideas so if you have any ideas pm me ill pass them on

thank you in advance

What is he interested in, and what are his skills and capabilities. Does he drive, has he got a vehicle? Some people are turning to courier work (subbing for established firms). If he had a transit sized van he could do some courier work and when slack, he could still fit in some garden jobs and moving of odd items locally.

What about doing eBay full time from home as a business? You could do that together. Until it gathers momentum, he could continue gardening while you run it. He could do house clearances. Sell the small/medium item on eBay, and put the larger stuff in Admag/Gum tree/Pre loved?

There is all sorts out there. I know many others are doing these things, but it’s about getting the edge-provide something different-go the extra mile in respect of the quality of the service you offer.

Have sent a PM

Agenting a local shop is not a bad idea. And he should first rent a room or just at home as a storage to sell products which needn't too much professional skills. But choosing the type of products depends on his interest.

If he doesn't reject auto parts, please think about our store!http://www.maxspeedingrods.co.uk/

Edited by speedingdan