Wanted bedding plants

Bedding plants wanted for containers Putunia/pansy/ marigolds must be ready to plant straight in

Bedding plants wanted for containers Putunia/pansy/ marigolds must be ready to plant straight in

Its far too early to put them out yet. With the wording in your posts it doesn't suggest you are going to keep them in a heated greenhouse. My unheated greenhouse is still too cold at night to keep tender cuttings and plants in.

Its best to wait until there is a constant day and night temperature above 10 degrees, especially if the plants haven't been hardened off. Its still risky putting them out middle of May. I put mine out then but I've hardened them off and have fleece and cloches on standby.

Its far too early to put them out yet. With the wording in your posts it doesn't suggest you are going to keep them in a heated greenhouse. My unheated greenhouse is still too cold at night to keep tender cuttings and plants in.

Its best to wait until there is a constant day and night temperature above 10 degrees, especially if the plants haven't been hardened off. Its still risky putting them out middle of May. I put mine out then but I've hardened them off and have fleece and cloches on standby.

What I meant to say would anyone have any for sale nearer end of may

Guest sibon

I thought that too.

Then I bought 350 plug plants of lobelia and petunias. I potted them on and after a couple of days of lugging them into the house and out to the greenhouse, I got fed up. They've been in an unheated greenhouse for the last two weeks and they are fine (along with the aubergines and chillies and tomatoes):)

I thought that too.

Then I bought 350 plug plants of lobelia and petunias. I potted them on and after a couple of days of lugging them into the house and out to the greenhouse, I got fed up. They've been in an unheated greenhouse for the last two weeks and they are fine (along with the aubergines and chillies and tomatoes):)

Some bedding isn't as hardy. Coleus will not do well and might die below ten degrees. My heater broke two years ago and my young coleus died.

If we get a frost the greenhouse temperature may fall too low, depending where it is situated and how warm it was when the door was last opened. I ventilate my greenhouse during the day.

Has anyone got any bedding plants or plants that look good in tubs for sale?