House removal advice/recommendations - no quotes/advertising

Naming and shaming has been removed. Also the replies have as well, as the thread wouldn't make sense otherwise. Please refrain from doing this in the future.

Try AtoB very good prices my friend used them last month.

We moved up to Sheffield from London last week with the very helpful and friendly Avante Removals. The guys came down on the Thursday and got most boxes and furniture into the fan to make Friday's move as simple as possible. Tom and his team even came back on Saturday morning to help put some of the furniture together. All with a smile. Really recommended.

I'm after a removal company for Monday 1st August, can anyone recommend anyone?

I wanted to give a massive THANKS to Thomas and Avante Removals. Careful, professional, fast and even reasonable on price. Very grateful to the Sheffield Forum where many have advised this firm.

We moved up to Sheffield from London last week with the very helpful and friendly Avante Removals. The guys came down on the Thursday and got most boxes and furniture into the fan to make Friday's move as simple as possible. Tom and his team even came back on Saturday morning to help put some of the furniture together. All with a smile. Really recommended.

Hi Katy, Thanks for the fanastic review, it was a pleasure to move you and your family to our city. Do remember to visit Street Food Chef as we suggested!

We all hope you settle well into our 'largest village in the UK' city and look forward to moving you on from your temporary home when you are ready :D:D

I wanted to give a massive THANKS to Thomas and Avante Removals. Careful, professional, fast and even reasonable on price. Very grateful to the Sheffield Forum where many have advised this firm.

Hi Franco,

Thanks for your kind words of feedback, sorry its taken so long to get back to you, we've just had our busy summer school holiday period.

It was apleasure to work for you and to look after your goods whilst you had your home remodelled. Plaese don't hesitate to contact us in the future if there's anything else we can help with.

Thomas.:)

We are moving house shortly from Sheffield to Rotherham, can anyone recommend a removals company? Does anyone know of any which also offer boxes so we wouldn't have to faff buying our own?

Thanks in advance.

Hello, I will be moving soon, and need some suggestions of decent companies that will do this. Al the threads here are pretty old, so I thought I'd start my own. We live in an end of terrace in Middlewood, will be moving to a house in Walkley. Thank you!:love:

Bramwell Relocation were very good when we moved last year. Jonathan and the team were most helpful and their packing was first rate. I also liked the large purpose made quilted bags for dining table, sofa, etc.

hello we used Clockwork in the end.. moving furniture from a 3 bed house from Hillsborough to Walkley took them from 8.30 to about 2pm ish and cost about 400.. well worth it, they had one huge van and did it in one trip. two blokes, fun banter, very polite.. I had put postit notes on most things to say where they should go.. and they did!

Very happy.

Hi

We are moving from Walkley to s35 in the next few weeks and need a good removal company? Preferably one that will supply boxes a couple of eeeks before to allow us to pack up in advance?

Thanks