Wembley Travel. All posts regarding this in here.

Anyone need coach transport to Wembley 28-5-16 get in touch....few spare seats available.

Setting off from Owlerton at 9am 28-5-16

return after match.

Please note that this thread is for travel arrangements only. No discussion of tickets please.

Normally we wouldn't allow promotion of services like this, but in the spirit of helping all Owls find a suitable, reliable and cheap service to get to Wembley we are allowing this thread.

I've also stuck it so people can access it and read it clearly,

For those who have available seats on their coaches or who require help with travel, please post in here

I think I am going to book with these people, they stuck a flyer on the car at the Brighton game:-

http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk

Tel: 03334440226

They leave Pond Hill at 10am and return after the game £29.99 plus booking fee - which I think they said was something like £1-£1.50? Very cheap I thought.

Has anyone else ever travelled with them?

I think I am going to book with these people, they stuck a flyer on the car at the Brighton game:-

http://www.soccerexpress.co.uk

Tel: 03334440226

They leave Pond Hill at 10am and return after the game £29.99 plus booking fee - which I think they said was something like £1-£1.50? Very cheap I thought.

Has anyone else ever travelled with them?

http://www.biggreencoach.co.uk/events/sheffield-wednesday-to-wembley-coach?gclid=CPux6tfp5cwCFdYV0wod4boIfA

Laurie if you've not booked your coach travel this could be an alternative one for you.

Me and the lad and grandson will be on the " Big Green " one.:)

Thank you Mick - I booked (this lunchtime) I spoke to soccerexpress and the return time is not set - it will be one hour after the final whistle (just in case it goes to ET/penalties :gag:). I Would hate to miss anything I might want to stay for (presentations :partyhat:). Good of you to share though :D

National Express. £28 + £1 booking fee and it's £1 per booking not per person.

Leaves Pond St 09:00 or 10:00 Returns 20:00 from Wembley Stadium Coach Park.

3.5 hours journey time. You can book it online, printing your own ticket.

National Express. £28 + £1 booking fee and it's £1 per booking not per person.

Leaves Pond St 09:00 or 10:00 Returns 20:00 from Wembley Stadium Coach Park.

3.5 hours journey time. You can book it online, printing your own ticket.

I took the coach car park coach option when we lost in the last minute against Palace. I wouldn't recommend this option unless extremely tolerant

Guest sibon

I'm on the Inter City Owl. £38 from Hillsborough park. It just seemed like the easy thing to do.

I took the coach car park coach option when we lost in the last minute against Palace. I wouldn't recommend this option unless extremely tolerant

Not sure what you mean.

I think the 3.5 hr journey time is a bit of a laugh ,it will take that long to get out of the car park

I think the 3.5 hr journey time is a bit of a laugh ,it will take that long to get out of the car park

You're right, well aware of that but same for every coach trip surely.