Would you date someone who is bisexual?

Would you date someone who is bisexual?  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Would you date someone who is bisexual?

• Yes
    • No

I voted yes. If I was single I would have no problem with dating someone who was bisexual. Why would I?

jb

Yes. Have done a few times. The fact I have negates the question "why" with the exception I found them attractive in the same way I've found any of the relationships I've been in.

Surely exactly the same questions apply to dating someone who is bisexual as they do to dating anybody?

Is there mutual attraction?

Do you enjoy sharing time together?

Do you share mutual values on how the relationship will work together, including exclusivity, finances, children, aims etc?

Is the implication of the thread that anybody who is bisexual going to be less attractive or less able to maintain monogamy?

Surely exactly the same questions apply to dating someone who is bisexual as they do to dating anybody?

Is there mutual attraction?

Do you enjoy sharing time together?

Do you share mutual values on how the relationship will work together, including exclusivity, finances, children, aims etc?

Is the implication of the thread that anybody who is bisexual going to be less attractive or less able to maintain monogamy?

Yes to the OP's question, but of the points you raise above, perhaps it's not unreasonable to suggest the bit I put in bold could be an issue in some cases, based on examples I've known. There does seem to be a greater propensity for 'liberal' attitudes.

Not sure, a bisexual may have sexual needs that I couldn't fulfill entirely, which may do my head in at some point.

Yes to the OP's question, but of the points you raise above, perhaps it's not unreasonable to suggest the bit I put in bold could be an issue in some cases, based on examples I've known. There does seem to be a greater propensity for 'liberal' attitudes.

Lots of conservative and religious folk have difficulty with mongamy, they're just more hypocritical about it.

In answer to the OP - yes, I have done. Now I am happily married so it's academic.

I dont have a problem with it - in fact, im marrying a bisexual girl in less than 3 weeks :D

If "less able to maintain monogamy" is an issue then the vote would surely be no.

Monogamous relationships are not void of straying, especially now in light of your "liberal attitude" theory, or does liberal only apply to anything outside of monogamy?

Not sure, a bisexual may have sexual needs that I couldn't fulfill entirely, which may do my head in at some point.

Had i been single then i voted no, simply because of fhe reasons above though i would have no problems with there situation as a whole.

Surely that's down to the individual? There's nowt like tarring everybody with the same brush, is there?

there are plenty of straight people with some sexual needs that stray from most people's idea of the norm.