Open top bus parade for the Champions

Details have been released of the open-top bus parade to the Town Hall, it'll take place on the 2nd May, it all kick's off at 2pm in the peace gardens but the actual parade won't be until 6pm. Come celebrate with Blades fans and give the lads one last thank you before the hard work starts again.

"Tens of thousands of people are expected to throng the streets of Sheffield on Tuesday 2nd May, to mark Sheffield United's promotion to the Championship.

Council leaders are laying on a civic reception for the players, who will be chauffeured in style from Bramall Lane to the Town Hall on an open-top bus.

There will also be a public celebration in the Peace Gardens, with a review of United's successful season being shown on big screens."

http://www.sufc.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/sheffield-united-civic-reception-3684346.aspx

Nothing more than fully deserved. Champions, champions, champions!

The sleeping giant has awaken..!

It's only going to get better folks. :banana::banana::banana::clap::clap::clap:

Wednesday fans shouldn't complain remember you've had a European tour,

Spora Luxembourg and Kaiserslautern wasn't it ?

The Blades can only aspire

If I'm being pedantic, we didn't have an 'open top bus' for our last promotion, just the civic reception.

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 18:23 ----------

Wednesday fans shouldn't complain remember you've had a European tour,

Spora Luxembourg and Kaiserslautern wasn't it ?

The Blades can only aspire

As opposed to Uniteds that went to St Mirren and Wrexham :hihi:

In all seriousness, I don't begrudge you your celebrations, its been a long hard season (the hard work starts next August)

Not pedantic at all speedy69, I believe we're getting one because we're going up as Champions

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 18:25 ----------

Chris Wilder's just said that Uniteds wage bill this season is lower than last years, mentioned that Fleck and Jake Wright were signed on free transfers

In all seriousness, I don't begrudge you your celebrations, its been a long hard season (the hard work starts next August)

Totally agree, can't wait for what next season holds.

Not pedantic at all speedy69, I believe we're getting one because we're going up as Champions

---------- Post added 20-04-2017 at 18:25 ----------

Chris Wilder's just said that Uniteds wage bill this season is lower than last years, mentioned that Fleck and Jake Wright were signed on free transfers

Blades wage bill is lower than Charlton"s and look how bad they are.Its not all about paying top dollar .