House sale contract

Quick question for your guys

I've recently sold a house I don't want anymore and in the contract it was written will the seller be clearing the property and out buildings and gardens ,I agreed to clear the house and out buildings but I wrote in the contract the rear garden was/is as seen so would not be clearing it ,can I be sued etc by the seller for not clearing garden or by signing his contract has he agreed to this condition?

Also the house was described as a project which needed work on it ,the buyer inspected said house and had it surveyed also and was happy with it but now he's started work on it he's found additional work which he's now not happy about and has asked me to refund him around £5000 ,can any court action be taken by buyer for this as I've refused ?

If he agreed to the condition that the garden would not be cleared as part of the sale and would be left as is then he can't hold you to anything regarding the garden.

If he has had the house surveyed and that didn't raise any issues before exchange of contracts then I don't see why you should stump up any money and the buyer needs to take the issue up with his/her surveyor.

Tell him to take a hike.

Asking for money back after buying a house??? What a load of nonsense.