Buyers and suppliers platform

Dear all,

Does anyone know any websites where a seller or a manufacturer can connect with potential buyers? I would like to start an export business.

Regards

Dear all,

Does anyone know any websites where a seller or a manufacturer can connect with potential buyers? I would like to start an export business.

Regards

eBay/Alibaba?

Are you wanting to buy stock from China for example or start a drop shipping business?

Are you wanting to buy stock from China for example or start a drop shipping business?

Hi,

At the moment I am based in Istanbul, Turkey and our company has got close relations with manufacturers in different sectors.

Websites like Alibaba and the like are a bit iffy and the reviews on the internet leave one to wish for the best. Plus they are all dominated by Chinese manufacturers. Ideally I would like to join a website where there are genuine buyer leads, money is not an issue.

Regards,

Maksym

---------- Post added 25-02-2017 at 14:01 ----------

eBay/Alibaba?

Hi,

Alibaba is a bit iffy, not sure if large quantities can be sold on eBay, I am looking for a website where I can get access to buyers leads.

Regards :)

---------- Post added 25-02-2017 at 14:06 ----------

Primarily Export, but if you have any suggestions for drop shipping I would be happy to look into it. Do you have Skype? You can PM me with details and we could have a chat.

Regards

I might be able to help you

sent you a PM