Lee Rigbys killer to sue police.

Lee Rigby's killer is to sue police for teeth lost during his arrest.

No he isn't. He's suing the prison service for teeth lost while being restrained in prison.

Your title is incorrect . Lee Rigby was murdered by one of the terrorists doing the suing .

Lee Rigby's killer is to sue police for teeth lost during his arrest.

No, you're wrong. He's suing the the prison service for the teeth that he lost whilst be restrained.

Here is a link to the story. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3353617/Lee-Rigby-killer-sues-Prison-Service-teeth-knocked-jail.html Does this idiot not understand what he did to another human being and why he is in prison? He should be thankfull its only some teeth he lost.

Edited by Shabbas

Considering there's been a police investigation, and probably an internal prison service one he's going to have a right old job making his case for compo.

Well done the Prison Officer who knocked his teeth out. Just because we dont have a death penalty doesn't mean we cant take them to pieces a tooth at a time.

Its a pity that some prisoner hasnt kicked the rest of them out.

So he lost some teeth whilst being restrained? Well he should not have been acting in a way that required restraining

I think its safe to say that I have no sympathy with him :)

according to the report I read it took 5 officers to restrain him, which makes me think he got off lightly only losing 2 teeth. and I do wonder what he had been up to that he needed restraining?? I would think his teeth are very happy to be seperated from him!

RA RA RA let's all show what good people we are by expressing loads of anger and hatred on the internet.

I wouldn't want to live in a country where prison officers were free to give beatings to prisoners.

I wouldn't want to live in a country where prison officers were free to give beatings to prisoners.

Are you are happy to live in a country where people are free to smash their cars into you and then hack you to death and then they get royal treatment??...

Shame it's just his teeth he lost!