Sign in to follow this  

Iron Maiden

Originally posted by caprice

Oooo dear... Don't let anyone catch you saying that or you'll be for it! Especially if your Aunt read it!

errrm.. ye gud point. lets try again.. Sainsburys restaurant (if u can call it tht) is absolutley fantastic!!! every1 should go there! HA!

We were rear standing......lots of seats available at the sides and at the back. I hate rear standing, you just don't get a good view.

I wish they'd put up big screens for people with limited visibility to see what was happening on stage.

£50 for a T shirt. Ha ha ha.

Seriously £50 for a T-Shirt????:o Was it gold plated or something?

Originally posted by Classic Rock

We were rear standing......lots of seats available at the sides and at the back. I hate rear standing, you just don't get a good view.

I wish they'd put up big screens for people with limited visibility to see what was happening on stage.

£50 for a T shirt. Ha ha ha.

yeah thats y we got front standin but even stood like 3 people from the stage we were struggling to see anything for all the v tall people stood infront of us, and im not short!!

T shirts £50, its proppa stupid, they were sellin them for a few quid outside n all even if they rnet real ones!!

Originally posted by Classic Rock

That's a very good point. After recent visits to the MEN arena I found it to be the same. Anyone at the back is unable to get a clear view of the stage, it's like watching ants. A big screen is required for these large venues.

I was front standing and luckily had a pretty good view, but I agree that the Arena isn't the best venue for that sort of thing.

£3.00 for a pint!!!!! Agggghhh!!!

My mate bought one of those footy shirts for £50.00. It's really nice, but at that price it's an utter rip off. I contented myself with a £5.00 cheapo one from outside

Originally posted by Lickszz

That's a very good point. After recent visits to the MEN arena I found it to be the same. Anyone at the back is unable to get a clear view of the stage, it's like watching ants. A big screen is required for these large venues.

yeah well i think that was y we were front standing for manson at the MEN arena couple weeks ago, but i can c wot u mean! it would be alot beter!

Sometimes at sheffield arena they do have screens i think, or they used to for like pop concerts n stuff (not tht i have bin 2 many :blush: )

I was there (block 101) and Maiden was absolutely fantastic - they played a mix of material from the old right through to Dance of Death and it lasted for about 2 hours.

Supporting act Funeral for a Friend were much better than I was expecting and took the welsh jokes rather well i think!

Everyone I went with was blown away and it was definately well worth the £25!

Maiden Rule!

Originally posted by DrXaero

[supporting act Funeral for a Friend were much better than I was expecting and took the welsh jokes rather well i think!

[/b]

yeah they were ok, but after seeing them at the leadmill (or corp i cant remember) they were a bit dissapointing this time. maybe becaue it was a bigger place i dunno. but not bad i guess.