Carlos should be sacked or not?

No doubt they will be in POs. I said ages ago Hudders v Weds in final.

---------- Post added 18-04-2017 at 16:40 ----------

As both teams know only too well Sheriden, getting to POs is only half the job.

Carlos is a great advocate for taking things one game/step at a time ... I'm following his lead ..!!

Getting in the PO is the first target... Then take it from there..

I know I've said it a few times but it's looking more likely you'll get into the Play offs.

I do like the look of Wallace.

You predict a lot of things Futures, one or two of them have to come true eventually.

I wonder if CC had been sacked earlier, would Redknapp have taken over like he did at Birmingham. That would have been interesting, he might have given you that extra push for automatic promotion.

I wonder if CC had been sacked earlier, would Redknapp have taken over like he did at Birmingham. That would have been interesting, he might have given you that extra push for automatic promotion.

'Arry must be really on his uppers to come north of Watford. Perhaps he can't access his dog's bank account any more.

Guest sibon

You are wasted in the footie section, Jon.

You should get yourself over to the General Election thread. There are properly skilled trolls over there.

Not at all Futures, we've got the manager we need. Well done to our chairman for not panicking.

Heard a whisper today that Carlos is going back to Portugal at the end of the season wherever we finish and Pardew is lined up as replacement. Can't see it myself but who knows?

Heard a whisper today that Carlos is going back to Portugal at the end of the season wherever we finish and Pardew is lined up as replacement. Can't see it myself but who knows?

Its been doing the rounds a while this one mate, nowt in it I don't think, CC will still be manager next season no matter what.

Its been doing the rounds a while this one mate, nowt in it I don't think, CC will still be manager next season no matter what.

unless he gets "sacked" for us being crap :hihi:

Good to hear that, should have known better. It's funny that when you get told these rumours it's always from a mate's mate who knows someone at the club. :)

Just been browsing and this was on the SWFC Twitter pages. Not a bad record, all those that were calling for him to go want to reflect on his achievements at Hilsborough, second highest win ratio in a 150 year history.

STAT: 5 successive wins for #swfc has seen the win ratio under CC move to second in the history of the club… currently on 47.06%