Dry stone wall repairs & drainage

Hi does anyone know of someone who does agricultural dry stone wall repairs relatively cheaply, or possibly a charity/youth group etc that teaches it and looks for sites to work on either free or at a much reduced cost?

Heeley City Farm were supposed to be coming out to look but cried off at the last minute, and not heard from them since.

Also I'll be looking at putting in some additional drainage into the fields this summer, so if anyone knows of someone reasonable/knowledgeable with a mini digger who might want to quote for the job please let me know.

Thanks

Hi does anyone know of someone who does agricultural dry stone wall repairs relatively cheaply, or possibly a charity/youth group etc that teaches it and looks for sites to work on either free or at a much reduced cost?

Heeley City Farm were supposed to be coming out to look but cried off at the last minute, and not heard from them since.

Also I'll be looking at putting in some additional drainage into the fields this summer, so if anyone knows of someone reasonable/knowledgeable with a mini digger who might want to quote for the job please let me know.them

Thanks

A friend of mine [my apprentice of old] runs a bricklaying firm and i could get you some bricklayers but they are not cheap. Try Henry Boots as they train bricklayers / stone masons and may use it as a project :hihi:

If you are a charity ,I can dry stone wall and am willing to donate time to help out as needed just give me a call numbers below

New biz, are you a charity yourself?

With a name like ''new biz'' more likely just wants a job on the cheap, dont we all ;)

New biz, are you a charity yourself?

Hi no I'm not a charity, although I think some people think my friend and I are, with the horses we take on! But thanks for asking