More top sport on bbc

Looking to bring more top sport for the licence payer to watch the beeb are now showing Netball to go with cross country running and darts, what with tennis too who needs sky!

Looking to bring more top sport for the licence payer to watch the beeb are now showing Netball to go with cross country running and darts, what with tennis too who needs sky!

Its about a quarter of the price of the cheapest sky sports package - so what can you expect? Would be even cheaper if the spongers who don't pay it coughed up instead of relying on scrounging from honest folk

Is it because a Neville is involved?

Would be even cheaper if the spongers who don't pay it coughed up instead of relying on scrounging from honest folk

I doubt that very much.

Netball is going to be huge,they even had commentary on Radio 5 live today,but I think Monk v Wagner just about shaded it,especially with the Wagner celebration thrown in,but I am sure netball will provide moments like that.Eurosport were showing live table football a few years ago,but for some reason it doesn't seem to have taken off.

Its about a quarter of the price of the cheapest sky sports package - so what can you expect? Would be even cheaper if the spongers who don't pay it coughed up instead of relying on scrounging from honest folk

Was that aimed at me?

I can assure you I am legally License free. I have no interest in TV and have not watched it or had one in my house for several years. I also do not watch TV on line.

Is it because a Neville is involved?

Kudos for knowing that bit of trivia Dobby!

Kudos for knowing that bit of trivia Dobby!

To be fare on Sky sports news it showed a few minutes of the g a me,never mentioned any players names but mentioned Tracey Neville about 4 times.