What potatoes are you growing this year?

Anyone got any spuds chitting? I've got some earlies, Foremost and Pentland Javelin that I'm going to plant this weekend. I know it might be a bit early but I'm putting them in raised beds and I can cover them with fleece if we get some frosty weather. I've also got some Nadine, Pink Fir Apple and Desiree which will be planted mid to late April.

Anyone got any spuds chitting? I've got some earlies, Foremost and Pentland Javelin that I'm going to plant this weekend. I know it might be a bit early but I'm putting them in raised beds and I can cover them with fleece if we get some frosty weather. I've also got some Nadine, Pink Fir Apple and Desiree which will be planted mid to late April.

Mine have all gone in today! Charlotte (salad) rocket (earlies) wilja (2nd earlies) and I've forgotten what main crop I've planted, doh! ?

Mine have all gone in today! Charlotte (salad) rocket (earlies) wilja (2nd earlies) and I've forgotten what main crop I've planted, doh! ?

Thanks for the reply gnomi.

Piccolo!! That's the main crop spud. I've never grown any of these varieties before so looking forward to the results. And you're welcome! ?

Deserai main I have tried early but given them up

I just hope they've all survived this frosty cold snap. Fortunately I'd just earthed mine up so fingers crossed!

All salad potatoes, Lady Chrystal, International Kidney and Charlotte