New Bohemians ladies football

Hi there

We are an 11-a-side ladies football team based at Boundary academy, Jordanthorpe parkway. S8.

We are looking to strengthen our squad in all areas and are hopefully looking to expand. Experience of playing 11-a-side is not necessary. However we are looking for players of a certain skill level to help us achieve the next level.

ALL WELCOME to our first open training session on Tuesday 12th June @7.30pm.

This will be held at Boundary academy Jordanthorpe with our new coach who is qualified to uefa b licence and experienced in developing players. For anyone on public transport we are easily accessible from the no 75.

Sounds like something your interested in? Come along. If you want any further information then get in touch.

Eilis Wright

New Bohemians lfc

Hi im looking to join a team again as ive had a year out and really miss it! im 18 & 19 in september & have recently played for wisewood juniors for 2 years then killamarsh juniors for a year and half then played the end of 10/11 season at united community ladies. I live in the hillsborough area, are you still looking for players?

thanks!

Hi Sarah.

Yes we are. Definitely looking to expand so require more players from all positions.

Can you Come to open evening / training on Tuesday 12th June at 7.30pm. Boundary academy, Jordanthorpe.

Eilis Wright

New Bohemians lfc

Reminder.

This is tomorrow. We need new players for every position to develop our squad. Please come along and see what we're about.

Eilis Wright

New Bohemians lfc

Hello,

iv just moved to Sheffield and just seen your post. Iv played womens football for a few years now, im not very good bt am keen to improve and enjoy it. R u having another training session that i cold come to?

thanks

Jenny

Next session is on Tuesday 26th @ 7.30pm at boundary academy.

Please come along x

brilliant. see u then

Jenny

hi, just spotted this post!

Used to play for many years and been looking to getting back into it, just need to brush back up on my skills!

are you still looking for players, if not, am i able to simply come along and train?

Nats x

Hi Cottbott

I am Club Secretary of New Bohemians, and I know the ladies are still looking for players to help improve.

If you are still interested, then give me a PM with you email address, and I will send you the Ladies secretary details.

Craig

Starting January 2013 Sheffield Super 7's THE NEWEST and CHEAPEST women's 7-a-side FOOTBALL league. Friday night at King Edwards school, 7.30pm - 8.15pm, Open Age Teams 16+

Find us on Facebook: Sheffield Super 7's or call NOW 0114 2589297