Sign in to follow this  

Barrymore quits comeback show

Michael Barrymore has pulled out of his UK stage comeback after just three performances. Barrymore cited "personal reasons" for failing to appear at the Wyndham's Theatre in London. Barrymore had scheduled a seven-week run at the theatre, but ticket sales have reportedly been poor. (source)

Well, that was quick! :o

I saw him being interviewed yesterday morning on some breakfast show and he was claiming "all was good" and that the was enjoying doing the show. Why did he agree to the interview when he was about to quit? Another great move to boost his credibility... not.

Michael Barrymore is his own worst enemy!!!

(edited: no need to quote the full message directly above)

this is what someone posted on another forum about it:

Just reading the write up in today's paper where he absolutely bombed at the Wyndham theatre in London.

It was excruciating to read -so heaven help the poor hapless audience. The write said his act was full of foul, unfunny old jokes and sexual ridicule.

He dragged one woman onto the stage and proceeded to fumble with her heavy burdened bra clip.It was amusing for 15 seconds then awkward to watch.

He forced a support singer to simulate oral sex after he shoved her microphone down by his crotch-after first upstaging her and mocking her.

He picked on a smart-casual 30 something black man and mocked him of his origins.

Michael Barrymore is a very horrible man

I hope this ends his public career and he stops inflicting himself on us.

Stop at home and give us all a break

He certainly didn't 'Strike it Lucky' for me, although I was always amused by the shows he had where he'd go into a shopping centre and get people to perform.....I guess then it wasn't him being in the limelight but others.

Originally posted by LouiseB

Michael Barrymore is a very horrible man

I hope this ends his public career and he stops inflicting himself on us.

Stop at home and give us all a break

Yeah! If wotsisname (the Ulrika one) can disappear off the face of the earth, when why not barrymore?

Barrymore shall we get him a one way ticket to albania but i dont think the albanian people would appreciate it.

Lets ship him off to Australia, luggage class in a sealed crate!

1Man&HisBMW

:wave: Bye Barrymore take up swimming lessons that will give you something to do 8)

If barrymore does take up my offer of albania can anyone suggest a travelling companion may i nominate jamie oliver the naked chef another guy who gets right on my tits.

Originally posted by 1Man&hisBMW

Lets ship him off to Australia, luggage class in a sealed crate!

1Man&HisBMW

Hey 1Man, leave us alone. We can grow enough of our own wierdos. Look at Neighbours!:P