More child abuse convictions in Sheffield

Well, if they can cut your hand off for theft...

It is ironic how certain people here are so anti foreign religious yet they would love to behave like aboriginals themselves.

I quite agree that the sentences are too short.

Can the judge be asked or compelled by Parliament to think again?

it is a matter for the attorney -general. See link

http://www.cps.gov.uk/legal/s_to_u/unduly_lenient_sentences/

The Judge will have been well aware of the guidelines - he must follow them unless there is very good reason indeed.

Cases like this are the reason why many feel there should be a legal requirement to report concerns - with a criminal sanction if you don't.

It is ironic how certain people here are so anti foreign religious yet they would love to behave like aboriginals themselves.
lve said it before, and I'll say it again. I have nothing against muslims in general (I must know at least 100) it's the extremists, and the ones who use their religion as an excuse for things like this that I detest.

Guest sibon
lve said it before, and I'll say it again. I have nothing against muslims in general (I must know at least 100) it's the extremists, and the ones who use their religion as an excuse for things like this that I detest.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, people should check their facts before posting.

Dear Mr Ghostrider,

Please go back to post 1 in this thread and click on the link.

Then have a look at this link, which is the sentencing for the case, which is mentioned in post 20.

Then give your head a good shake and explain why you posted the stuff up above.

lve said it before, and I'll say it again.

Must you?

It's boring.

And irrelevant.

Your own statement: "Well, if they can cut your hand off for theft... ".

Pretty extremist, most certainly more extreme than these 100 Muslims you know.

If UK wasn't so repressed and filled with people who think hanging could be reintroduced. Children could be better educated and prepared on grooming by a more developed society.

Prevention is better for the children, more advanced, it assists in a child sexual education, preventing unnecessary problems and cheaper than locking up gangs afterwards.

Not teaching kids about grooming is like not teaching them how to cross the road.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, people should check their facts before posting.

Dear Mr Ghostrider,

Please go back to post 1 in this thread and click on the link.

Then have a look at this link, which is the sentencing for the case, which is mentioned in post 20.

Then give your head a good shake and explain why you posted the stuff up above.

Because I cant post what i want, as long as its not illegal etc.

I dont see the problem to be honest, as far as im concerned, ALL rapists and child molesters should be executed, but this country will never bring back the death sentence.

If people dont like my opinion, thats tough - im allowed one, the same as everyone else..

And as for teaching kids about grooming, yes, I agree it should happen in schools as well as at home. But it will never stop perverts snatching kids, however it should make it harder for them...

Edited by Ghostrider

The Whiteleys were muslims ? Gosh - how could the Star not picked up on that:huh:

Guest sibon
Because I cant post what i want, as long as its not illegal etc.

Post what you like. The more you post, the more obvious your idiotic ideas become.

Generally though, it is a good idea to stick to the topic, not digress into some islamophobic fantasy land of your own making.

The Whiteleys were muslims ? Gosh - how could the Star not picked up on that:huh:
Now exactly where did I say they were muslims ?

I used the "cut your hand of for theft" as an example of punishment should fit the crime..

And as for islamaphobic, I highly doubt it as I spend a lot of time in a muslim country.

Wouldnt do that if I hated all muslims would I ?

I'd drag them over barbed wire for 20 miles, then put them in an acid bath & then gas them all

And then jump up and down on them just to make doubly sure they were extinct.

ANY adult (no matter what religion, colour, creed or faith) who sexually abuses a child DESERVES the death penalty. Let the "deviants" all play with themselves. I don't give a flying ferret what they do to each other behind closed doors.....JUST DON'T INVOLVE CHILDREN IN YOUR SICK PERVERSIONS.

(Edit: the flying ferret is saying "get me out of here too". These saddo's sicko's and phsyco's interfere with us animals too).