Where can I hold a dog show in Sheffield

Does anyone know where I can hold a dog show in Sheffield, it will be for a specific breed

The governing body for the show is the IABBR and we show Alapaha Blueblood Bulldogs, we run shows in Essex and Liverpool also Ireland and Norway at the moment are looking at other venues more local to some of our members

We also have a large trailer that attends that sells dog themed merchandise

The times would be 9:00 – 5:00 and the day would need to be a Saturday

I would appreciate any help in this matter

I know it's classed as Barnsley just on the edge of Sheffield, Two miles from Chapeltown but there is Elsecar Heritage Center very large building and ample parking used for Antiques fairs, car rallys all sorts of things.

I know it's classed as Barnsley just on the edge of Sheffield, Two miles from Chapeltown but there is Elsecar Heritage Center very large building and ample parking used for Antiques fairs, car rallys all sorts of things.

Went to a dog show there a few years ago. Also Grenoside Community Centre, north Sheffield, but this is a smaller hall.

If you would like to contact us at Sheffield Transport Sports Club at Meadowhead we can have a chat to see if we can host your show? Please feel free to give us a ring on 01142373216 Mon-Fri between 8am to 4pm...