What music are you listening to?

Halestorm - Into the wild life (Lzzy Hale does the business on good heavy rock album)

Inclusion principle - The leaf factory fallback (avant-jazz/electronics improv from Sheffield's Martin Archer & Herve Perez. Archer never fails to deliver something interesting and different on every album)

Orfeo 5 - A year on the ice (more avant-jazz from Todmorden this time: Keith Jafrate on saxes and Shaun Blezard on electronics. Actually quite low key and listenable, really enjoyed it and I'll look out for more from them. Their bandcamp site is here)

Judas Priest - Redeemer of souls (their first album after KK Downing left, but it doesn't sound much different)

ChameleonsVox-Where In The World

Secret Shine-There Is Only Now

I/O-Saudade

Whimsical-Sleep To Dream

Ludacris - Whats your fantasy

Edited by Snooker147

Perfect Stranger - Sing it in the shower (awesome minimal techno DJ mix - download it for free from here:

and then try out its companion mix called From Deep Heaven to Deep Hell as well)

Tekton Motor Corporation - Human Race Ignition (sort of techno industrial hybrid from Slovenia)

Just been listening to P.O.D and Badly Drawn Boy

Loads of Roy Orbison - God, I'd forgotten how good he was

I bought an*NSYNC cd from Poundland last week. So I plan on listening to that, when I've bought a CD Player.:hihi:

Sub Focus - Sub Focus (Pendulum-esque drum & bass album from 2009)

Natacha Atlas - Something dangerous (OK but trying too hard to be commercial, not as distinctive as some of her others)

Dr Dre - 2001 (lyrically it doesn't really connect with me since the only dealings I have with a hoe are in the garden, but bizarrely I quite like it)

LTJ Bukem - Progression sessions vol. 5 (the man can do no wrong)