People from Yorkshire

I've been around the country and think that IN GENERAL the people from Liverpool are the best looking in the country is it because they have some Irish and Scottish in them? cannot say the same about Yorkshire poeple though....no offence

More than likely that there's nothing else to do in L'pool but get p*ssed and everybody looks more attractive then. IMHO.

Originally posted by XADRIAN

I've been around the country and think that IN GENERAL the people from Liverpool are the best looking in the country is it because they have some Irish and Scottish in them? cannot say the same about Yorkshire poeple though....no offence

Are we talking males or females here? Yes, Liverpool females are very nice looking, but very thick, nasty and spiteful to go with it.

Liverpool males are all of the above, but ugly to boot. Shaven heads, sticking-out ears, all identically dressed in Rockport shellsuits with their paisley socks tucked over their trouser bottoms...need I go on, Miss X ?

Wow XADRIAN, thank you for coming on a Yorkshire city site and slagging us off like that. It's much appreciated.

I agree with maxt!

I was hoping you'd agree with me. Or are we still not speaking ;)

Originally posted by maxt

More than likely that there's nothing else to do in L'pool but get p*ssed and everybody looks more attractive then. IMHO.

Yeah right, I think I've actually seen more drunken bums around Sheffield - both day and night. Have you ever actually been to Liverpool? As to there being nothing to do, would that be why Liverpool was voted city of culture?

Originally posted by Party Boy

Yeah right, I think I've actually seen more drunken bums around Sheffield - both day and night. Have you ever actually been to Liverpool? As to there being nothing to do, would that be why Liverpool was voted city of culture?

Good point my friend. I did live in Liverpool for a decade mind, and Scousers seemed more interested in doing what maxt wrote than in anything remotely 'cultural'

As to there being nothing to do, would that be why Liverpool was voted city of culture?

Cities with culture and things to do felt sorry for them, I guess.

I can only answer this from a male perspective but apparently it's a scientific fact that wearing less clothes makes girls (less than 14 stone) more attractive to men. My brother has lived in L'pool for 18 months now and still can't get over the fact that girls there wear next to nothing all year round. I think this is the secret of their success.

Of course (due to the fact that I have a missus) I never look at Yorkshire girls myself. However, if I did, then I'd have nearly fallen off my bike several times on the way to work this morning because I was looking at some fit bird rather than concentrated on the potholes in the road!

Originally posted by maxt

Cities with culture and things to do felt sorry for them, I guess.

Now hold on just a minute maxt!

If you've lived in Liverpool for any length of time, then by all means slag it off. But if your only contact with Liverpool is either getting beaten by them at football or watching Brookside, then be careful!

As to there being nothing to do, would that be why Liverpool was voted city of culture?

Surely, it was just all down to "The Beatles" why Liverpool was voted city of culture ... wasn't it?

Or was it "Brookside"... I can't remember ... :P:lol: