Sign in to follow this  

And on the seventh day, Tony Blair created...

News Article

I am very happy for those of the cabinet that have such heartfelt beliefs and confidence in their religion - however I have to fear for the health and safety of my family and friends when the government starts to allow such an opposing faith to that of my own into political decisions.

Some pagans in the UK face discrimination with their jobs, and general day to day life now, just what will happen when the fundies get the chance to make the laws of this land??

Anyone for a barbeque here comes the witchfinder general

Moon

He's attempting to make the UK a mini US! USA is a 'christian country' even though it is as diversly mixed as far as relion goes as the UK.

I think he's making the wrong move!

I saw a post by an american Military Wiccan a few days ago, questioning if they should serve or trust a president that did not recognise their beliefs.

Aparently the US military have allowed the inclusion of pagan rituals and Bush has condemed the action?

I have to say I cannot honestly see a bunch of military wiccans casting a full circle with all their garb just before heading off into combat??

Moon

This latest boll*x from the pope annoys me. He's telling catholic politicians to vote against any proposed legislation for homosexual marriages. We're back again to the days before Henry VIII when laws were determined by a foreign power, viz the bloke in a frock in Rome.

I say separate the church and the state now.

Mine you Maxt England as a WHOLE country was excomuncated by the Ctaholic church on two occasions.

First time was because of Henry 8th second time was because we refused to conduct the barbaric torture and killings of witches

Moon