Photographer 29/7/17

Hi guys

looking for a decently priced photographer for 29/7/17 in sheffield city centre. Can not believe how much some people are asking. doesnt have to be super experienced or anything.

TIA

It is your choice but not very experienced is likely to mean not as good. There is a myth that since digital cameras came about anyone can take a good photo. Not true and I'm not sure why anyone would think if does. Lighting, composition, etc still need to be thought about.

What sort of budget do you have in mind?

Might be helpful if you can post some details of what is required.

Is it for a wedding or another special event?

Is it for an all day event or just an hour or so?

Do bear in mind that there may be a lot of pre and post planning involved.

It's not just simply taking a few photos as there's usually some post processing required to produce good quality photos.

do you want to risk someone ruining your big day (I guess you talking about wedding photography)? I don't mean that new photographers and people who charge peanuts will ruin your day, but chances are high (all photographers start somewhere) :)

good luck in your search :)

Jen xx

And so it begins :rolleyes:

---------- Post added 26-02-2017 at 22:44 ----------

do you want to risk someone ruining your big day (I guess you talking about wedding photography)? I don't mean that new photographers and people who charge peanuts will ruin your day, but chances are high (all photographers start somewhere) :)

good luck in your search :)

Jen xx

The first tool used against the target :hihi:

I also said that not very experienced can mean not very good photos - I have nothing to gain as I'm not a photographer.

I don't think that a bad photograph will ruin the day - unless the photographer is a nightmare at the wedding. But I think bad photos will take the shine off some what. Bad photos will always be disappointing and you can't retake wedding photos - the moment has already passed.