Storage for a vintage coach required

Hello,

We have bought an old 1970's coach and looking for some storage for the next 6 months (hopefully as close to S8 as possible) while we convert it into a motorhome.

Does anybody know of anywhere local that might be able to accommodate it? 30ft x 8ft is the rough size. It's a very clean and tidy vehicle, No external work will be carried out, just internal renovation. It runs/drives and will be road legal.

Basically anybody who has a corner of a secure yard that would like to earn a bit of cash for a few months for the space let me know.

Thanks in advance,

Hello,

We have bought an old 1970's coach and looking for some storage for the next 6 months (hopefully as close to S8 as possible) while we convert it into a motorhome.

Does anybody know of anywhere local that might be able to accommodate it? 30ft x 8ft is the rough size. It's a very clean and tidy vehicle, No external work will be carried out, just internal renovation. It runs/drives and will be road legal.

Basically anybody who has a corner of a secure yard that would like to earn a bit of cash for a few months for the space let me know.

Thanks in advance,

I've used this company before and found them very good. Loxley.

Cheers, Looks a bit upmarket for what I am after though... Not sure they would want a coach next to a Ferrari! sent them a message anyhow! Thanks

Cheers, Looks a bit upmarket for what I am after though... Not sure they would want a coach next to a Ferrari! sent them a message anyhow! Thanks

Used them for my car recently, nice set of guys and take in an array of vehicles

give this number a ring he might be able to help 0114 4388 188