The Moto GP mega thread

Looking forward to the moto 2 and 3 again def the best racing by far last year. Plenty of Brits to cheer on

That Ducati is still massively off the pace.

Rossi might just be regretting his move from Yamaha.

Honda is the bike to beat still.

Just watched Cal Crutchlow in qualifying for Estoril,he looks like a man confident in the bike and his ability.Heres hoping for a podium this season.

Just watched Cal Crutchlow in qualifying for Estoril,he looks like a man confident in the bike and his ability.Heres hoping for a podium this season.

Yeah he looks more confident this season and has a decent bike.

Rossi still plodding along at Ducati.

I'm really disappointed with this year's races so far. Where have the whole races of tussle gone? The Estoril race had about 4 or 5 changes of position over the whole race and the whole of the rest of the race looked like a formula 1 style procession.

I'm really disappointed with this year's races so far. Where have the whole races of tussle gone? The Estoril race had about 4 or 5 changes of position over the whole race and the whole of the rest of the race looked like a formula 1 style procession.

I know what you mean,watched bsb today, much better racing now all the electronics have been taken away.Just the skill of the rider to make the difference now,great to see Chris Walker winning again.I understand motogp will eventually become a CRT bike championship.The moto2 and moto3 is great racing.

I know what you mean,watched bsb today, much better racing now all the electronics have been taken away.Just the skill of the rider to make the difference now,great to see Chris Walker winning again.I understand motogp will eventually become a CRT bike championship.The moto2 and moto3 is great racing.

Moto2 has provided great racing since it started and the moto3 riders are nuts! Simoncelli was the best newcomer in MotoGP and the only rider who was taking risks, it is getting boring this year and like Medusa said it is becoming like F1. The new CRT teams are only providing more riders on the grid but they are not competitive so it is a little pointless.

I think we were all hoping for miracles with the 1000's, even Colin Edwards tweeted from hospital that the race was boring.

Moto 2 and now Moto 3 are the best thing out there by far at the minute.

However Cal is doing a blumming good job in the premier class for us. Really been impressed by Stefan Bradl too.

Sky Italia has bought rights for the Italian rounds.

Yeah Rossi said he wanted to race 2013 / 2014

Whose gonna defy the laws of physics now at how you can get a bike round a track :(