What Classics Have You Got?

Hello,

Just bought a 1966 Riley Elf. First chance this afternoon to lift carpets and remove seats. Anybody got a cheap MIG welder?

Also has Hydrolastic suspension which has leaked and needs refilling. Does anyone know where the filling valve is? Iam sure I will find out myself but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would save time.

Cheers

I used to restore a riley elf. Found it hard to get a hold of parts. Still good value for money if you can get a hold of them.

Hello,

Just bought a 1966 Riley Elf. First chance this afternoon to lift carpets and remove seats. Anybody got a cheap MIG welder?

Also has Hydrolastic suspension which has leaked and needs refilling. Does anyone know where the filling valve is? Iam sure I will find out myself but if anyone can point me in the right direction it would save time.

Cheers

On the Austin 1100 there used to be a valve (similar to a tyre valve) just below the front n/s unit. May be the same on the Elf?

I have a 1991 chevy cop car shes got a 1990 pontiac ta have owned 5 cop cars a3.4 daimler a76 celica various nissans pontiac grandprix avenger and a merc

I have a 1971 VW Beetle, sadly off the road at the moment though as needs a lot of engine work and a new gear box. We did have a rather fantastic couple of years on the road though!

Can't actually afford restoration at the moment so it will be a little while coming. Hope to purchase a 1970's VW panel van in the next couple of years too.

http://s1048.photobucket.com/albums/s373/hippiejase/public/?action=view&current=20120412_122007.jpg

got another MK I Fiesta in metallic Jade green, R reg 1.1 1977 L model.......summer restoration but very good to start with as been well taken care off and garaged most of its life.....43K genuine mileage too.....

Edited by goldenfleece

1953 Jowett Jupiter, mark 1

Back on the road, after being laid up for 2.5 years .....

Back on the road, after being laid up for 2.5 years .....

Oh wow, that's my dream car - I absolutely love them :cool:

Oh wow, that's my dream car - I absolutely love them :cool:

keep an eye out then, out and about in S11 and elsewhere this spring/summer :cool:

Will do! It's not been restored at a garage near Heeley Bridge has it?