Can You Make Energy For Free?

I know. Just got my electric bill and nearly fell of my deckchair. Anybody got any ideas? Like plugging into next doors, or burning waste paper in a bin.

Solar energy is free after the startup costs. Nothing else.

Wind is to.

Solar energy is free after the startup costs. Nothing else.

Yeah, but it takes yonks to get a hot water bottle outta one. No way will a microwave work of ten hours of sun.

Wind is to.

Cow wind is proven to be more effective. I have no links, but some boffin might have one.

Cow wind is proven to be more effective. I have no links, but some boffin might have one.

Not free though.

What about an hamster in one of those plastic balls. ?

If you made your carpet bumpy it could mimic a wave generator thing, maybe, n'lot.

Not free though.

You reckon? Cows eat grass which is free. All it needs is some boffin to insert pipes and stuff. I would do it, but cows are related to goats. And they are scary things. Peter Cushing held wars against them in Hammer Horrors.

What about an hamster in one of those plastic balls. ?

If you made your carpet bumpy it could mimic a wave generator thing, maybe, n'lot.

A good idea nubile. But Paul The WeatherMan of Look North, may write a book about this, and it might be impractical. The hamsters will need feeding, so, it's not free and stuff.

Speaking for my part of the world my monthly electric bills for the hottest months of the year come out at around 350 dollars.

Electricity keeps going up and up. The main problem is the stranglehold the enviro nuts have on the government and everything else. The technology is there to build power stations that are practically pollution free but you cannot convince these fanatics so we're stuck with what we have.

Same applies to oil. We cant drill although we could be practically dependent free of foreign oil so there we go... just paying more and more.

Speaking for my part of the world my monthly electric bills for the hottest months of the year come out at around 350 dollars.

Electricity keeps going up and up. The main problem is the stranglehold the enviro nuts have on the government and everything else. The technology is there to build power stations that are practically pollution free but you cannot convince these fanatics so we're stuck with what we have.

Same applies to oil. We cant drill although we could be practically dependent free of foreign oil so there we go... just paying more and more.

Why won't the nuts allow us grab the stuff Harley?

There are quite a few free energy ideas that never get developed.

It's those greedy oil and energy companies that don't want it.

Some stuff about free energy on here-

http://free-energy-info.co.uk/

"This is a very interesting field and the topic is quite absorbing once you get past the "it has to be impossible" attitude. We were once told that it would be impossible to cycle at more than 15 mph as the wind pressure would prevent the cyclist from breathing. Do you want to stay with that type of 'scientific' expert? Have some fun - discover the facts."