Michael Jackson - Gone too soon 1 year already!

Has it really been 1 year since Jacko passed away?!

I just wanted to say thank you to the man that made me sit up and listen to music & pay attention for the first time! My life would be very different if it wasn't for the King 'o' Pop!!

Has it really been 1 year since Jacko passed away?!

I just wanted to say thank you to the man that made me sit up and listen to music & pay attention for the first time! My life would be very different if it wasn't for the King 'o' Pop!!

Seems like it was only a couple of months ago. Poor Jacko.

No that is kids have been set “free” it will be interesting to see what becomes of them, the oldest boy seems to have a presence already.

No that is kids have been set “free” it will be interesting to see what becomes of them, the oldest boy seems to have a presence already.

They blatantly aren't naturally his tho are they? So the musical gene won't have been passed down.

Jacko did some classic tracks tho

They blatantly aren't naturally his tho are they? So the musical gene won't have been passed down.

I don't think they can possibly be his natural children can they? They are both white! Is it possible for a black man to have 2 white kids??

He was one hell of a strange person, just shows you how much dammage can be done to a person when their childhood is taken away!

I don't think they can possibly be his natural children can they? They are both white! Is it possible for a black man to have 2 white kids??

He was one hell of a strange person, just shows you how much dammage can be done to a person when their childhood is taken away!

3 mate, don't forget BLANKET!

3 mate, don't forget BLANKET!

How could I!? :hihi:

It's possible for children who are mixed-race to be paler, and have more "white" traits in their features if they have a white parent.

How could I!? :hihi:

Strange really when you think about it, he was a barefaced liar, i.e. Being the childrens natural father and not having cosmetic surgery. Yet people loved him.

We will never know will we but there seems to be some similarities in the youngest one and the “secret son”

http://blog.taragana.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/michael-jacksons-secret-son-sat-with-jackson-family-at-memorial-concert-2.png

http://www.celebritypals.com/images/michael-jackson-son.jpg

Yeah there does.

To be honest with you though, I really couldn't care less! It's all about the music & the performance. Nobody can take that away from him, regardless of his personal life.

Yeah there does.

To be honest with you though, I really couldn't care less! It's all about the music & the performance. Nobody can take that away from him, regardless of his personal life.

Yes but Michael Jackson will always be remembered as a paedophile who got away with it because he could afford the best lawyers rather than as a pop star. Okay, he had a few hits in the 1980s and made the odd decent video but that's not what he'll primarily be remembered for.