Kerry and Me - T.V programme

Anyone see this?

I just felt so sorry for the kids. They don't get much interaction with any adults in the house.

Little Max only broke a smile when the researcher was left to look after him. Why would you leave your child with a stranger? Obviously the researcher was capiable, but Kerry didn't know that.

Such a shame. Some people can't have kids and Kerry has 4 and obviously can't be bothered with them.

I watched it, i am not a fan of her's but i was at my sisters she had it on. And to be honest i really feel for the kids. The younger (i think it was a girl) when Kerry husband was shouting at that child to look for its shoe's and the kid was looking was so sad, then when that kid came downstairs after he shouted at that child broke my heart seeing the look on that child face. I don't think it a case of her not been bothered, it her illness that don't help. But to leave you're kids with someone who she does not know has in the researcher that was bad. No wonder Kerry EX Brian is wanting custody of his two girls now after seeing that last night i can fully understand why. I know Kerry not been well but she had the money unlike many with mental health problems with children to have care but i also think her husband had a lot to do with Kerry problems to. Now he is out of her life maybe she be better of for the kids sake.

She really is unhinged. She's recently took out a lease on an apartment round the corner from me for some handyman bloke she's only just met.

Completely understand that she has an illness but as it said in the documentry, she came off her medication.

She should stop putting all her focus on being famous and just be a mum. Not telling the kids that she was divorcing Mark for two days after it had come out in the papers is ridculous. I do feel for the kids and your right maybe Brian should get full custody of his kids.

Completely understand that she has an illness but as it said in the documentry, she came off her medication.

She should stop putting all her focus on being famous and just be a mum. Not telling the kids that she was divorcing Mark for two days after it had come out in the papers is ridculous. I do feel for the kids and your right maybe Brian should get full custody of his kids.

See that how much i paid attention to the programme, dint know about her been of her medication, thought she was having a bad day with her illness like i know it can happen. But i agree to with you about stop her focus on being famous and been a mum, i know she had a bad upbringing with her mum, but her mum did not have half of what Kerry has now to help her kids not be like her has a kid. I think also Mark had a lot to play in this, he seem to use her for his cars and high life, he dint seem to bothered about the kids last night. But the look on the little lads face when the researcher was playing with him looked like he not had fun before.

The only mental illness Kerry Katona has is a pathological desire to be famous, despite having no recognisable talent. Remember that time she turned up to do a TV interview off her tits on drink (or drugs) and tried to pass it off as a bipolar disorder?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ae9lB-FiCLw

i watched this programme last night. thought she recond to have kicked the coke into touch? She looked off her nut at times, sniffing, gurning, moods up moods down. if this was any other mum (or dad for that matter) who would leave her kids willy nilly with any tom dick or harry while she gets her fix surely social services would have interviened? I know she's ill before anyone starts, but to me she's not capable of looking after herself let alone them poor kids.

P.s. Mark Croft, if i ever see you pal i'm going to make you feel as intimidated as you made that poor little girl feel you worthless bully :mad:

Did anyone see that bit where Kerry went to visit her mum and she had a quick chat with two blokes in a car? She asked the researcher to stop filming at that point. I thought that was very suspecious.

Yeh Mark is a loser, however he did more for those kids than she did.

I hope she does sort her life out and stop the cycle of drugs and mental illness before it starts tainting her own kids.

I agree she did look off of face, especially at the start of the programme when she was gurning.

I didn't watch the programme, can someone tell me to what 'career' she was referring to on the ad?

I'm not sure even Iceland will want her back in her 'career'.

I had to turn it off after half hour. I thought she was a self-pitying so and so. Got no time for her. Mental illness, my arse. Them kids looked downright miserable all the time, bless 'em. All she wants is fame and money, the kids are a sideline, a nuisance to her.

I hope that the programme will see the demise of her again - I love my gossip magazines but she seems to be making a new 'career' out of being a clothes horse, and slagging off Katie Price. Cant say i'm a big Pricey fan but at least she does something to earn her money, and looks after her kids.

The poor children looked neglected by their mother, good job the nanny seemed so nice! no mention of the full time nanny in the recent 'good news' stories about Kerry, just preplanned pics of her feeding ducks with the kids, like the perfect family they are.

At the start I actually thought Mark seemed ok, didn't seem too concerned with fame and was trying to live a normal life and get on with things while Kerry had her moods. However he obv has a very short fuse, as shown by the Heidi crawling down the stairs incident. As a couple him and Kerry were just awful, both better off without each other.

Kerry is so obsessed with money that she can't even compare herself to her Mum, and adoptive parents, she needs to put the children first and stop wasting money!

Cant be bothered to watch all that drivel.Got more important things to do with my life and that includes spending time with my family not watching some numptys on TV moaning and trying to justify there pathetic little sorry lives.We all have to choose our path and no one makes us drink,take drugs its called a choice,i only know about it cos they been talking about it at work but hey ho was my choice not to see it x

Edited by spiritangel1
spelling