Songs that affect you.

I could write a list of thousands of songs that affect me but i doubt most people would read them so im just going to say 1 that affect me the most.

Its paula de-anda and its called walkaway.

Effectively its about a break up but my dad died :( and i kinda think ive never walked away from that so i guess i take my own meaning from it.

anyway just wondered what songs affect other people.

The Cure- Close to me. I don't know why but it fills me to the brim with happiness.

Some songs just do that i know many songs that melt me inside :hihi:

The Cure- Close to me. I don't know why but it fills me to the brim with happiness.

oddly enough after I posted it cameon my mp3 player.

Thats me set up for the day with a big grin :D

All around the world by Oasis, got nothing to do with the lyrics just memories I associate with the tune.

Hearing the reprise at the end of the album with all the strings just makes it way worse!

Fell madly in love as a young adult...and this piece always conjures up fantastic memories of a bygone time. Funny really as this type of music is not really me. I just love the arrangement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R175sq6O3WY&feature=related

At a later date as I became self aware and started to question, this band had and still does have a profound effect.

Fell madly in love as a young adult...and this piece always conjures up fantastic memories of a bygone time. Funny really as this type of music is not really me. I just love the arrangement: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R175sq6O3WY&feature=related

Dude that song's pretty Gaye to be fair:hihi:

Dude that song's pretty Gaye to be fair:hihi:

It is. :D

How Soon Is Now? - The Smiths

There's a line in it, 'go about things the wrong way' - I had a nan I never got on with, she used to say that to me all the time when I was a little kid! First time I heard that line, I was floored, cos I had never heard anyone use that phrase but her! Always makes me smile :)

Ive always thought this was a good song, great lyrics and meaningfull.

This song makes me happy no matter how depressed I am.

I'll be down until it hits about 4:25 and then it's pure joy, that bit's truly awesome.

(again though, don't read into the lyrics, I barely know them, it's all about the music!)

At a later date as I became self aware and started to question, this band had and still does have a profound effect.

CHOOON! Rage Against the Machine were a massive influence during my angry twenties.:hihi:

Back to my own choices

is my feet up glass of wine track. It made me decide 100% to leave my ex and start my life over.