One Show host dumps partner

BBC One Show host, Christine Bleakley finds herself at the centre of a row after dumping her partner, some are claiming for fellow programme host Adrian Chiles?

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/151215/There-were-three-of-us-in-the-One-Show-marriage.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1030166/The-BBCs-golden-couple-Adrian-Chiles-Jane-Garvey-split-10-years-marriage.html

There simply hasn't been enough coverage of this major world event. Was it mentioned at Davos? Was it mentioned in PMQ's? Was it aired on Question Time with Will Young even?

Not it was not - and the question you have to ask yourself is 'What is Gordon Brown trying to hide'?

Fair play to Chiles though if he has been on the "Giving her one" show

I dont like either of them and think the BBC should dump then both. With him from Birmingham, and her from Ireland, I cant tell a word they are saying !!:rolleyes:

There simply hasn't been enough coverage of this major world event. Was it mentioned at Davos? Was it mentioned in PMQ's? Was it aired on Question Time with Will Young even?

Not it was not - and the question you have to ask yourself is 'What is Gordon Brown trying to hide'?

Maybe that was the call Gordon Brown was taking in Davos.

I dont like either of them and think the BBC should dump then both. With him from Birmingham, and her from Ireland, I cant tell a word they are saying !!:rolleyes:

I'm sure you can.

I'm sure you can.

Even if I could, do I really want to ? The programme is so boring. Is there not more talented people than this at the BBC ? :confused:

Chiles is a dude! Respect to the guy for managing to get women to see past his tedious personality. Adie - I say "NICE ONE BRUV!"

Looks like Northern Ireland and the West Midlands are going top be reunited again over on ITV. What is the attraction of this pair? I just don't get it.

I thought she was going out with Frank Lampard?