Most eerie Game of Thrones moment?

This great show, varied in it's story, characters and location, has more than it's fair share of fantastic moments. But which is the spookiest or scariest?

I think it has to be the end of the episode s05e08 in the battle against the swarm of invading undead White Walkers, where John Snow et al are escaping the fallen walled village by sea.

Completely now overrun, Snow and the shattered refugees can only stare in horror from their boats as the eerie bright blue-eyed leader of the Walkers tromps towards them to the end of the pier and pyschologically stares him/them out. Nothing is said and no music is played, only stares and silence.

Then, slowly, the heaps of their own recent heroic fighting men and women twitch and finally rise as the now-undead. Under the supernatural command of their nemesis, they turn, also now with luminous blue eyes, to face Snow and the fleeing families from the shoreline...

This great show, varied in it's story, characters and location, has more than it's fair share of fantastic moments. But which is the spookiest or scariest?

I think it has to be the end of the episode s05e08 in the battle against the swarm of invading undead White Walkers, where John Snow et al are escaping the fallen walled village by sea.

Completely now overrun, Snow and the shattered refugees can only stare in horror from their boats as the eerie bright blue-eyed leader of the Walkers tromps towards them to the end of the pier and pyschologically stares him/them out. Nothing is said and no music is played, only stares and silence.

Then, slowly, the heaps of their own recent heroic fighting men and women twitch and finally rise as the now-undead. Under the supernatural command of their nemesis, they turn, also now with luminous blue eyes, to face Snow and the fleeing families from the shoreline...

yeah that was an excellent bit

The white walkers were the creepiest thing and definitely that scene was the eeriest for me. It's a gruesome show, but that scene was the one that made me go "ooh"

Any scene that involves Cersei Lannister is usually enough to give me the creeps!

Any scene that involves Cersei Lannister is usually enough to give me the creeps!

even naked?

The bit where the mount popped oberyns head like a zit.

Horrid!

The killing of Jon Snow. Has that happened in the series yet? I only read the books...

even naked?

Well, the shame walk was quite a good bit but it was a body double.

Not scary, but the bit where they burn the princess stood out.

Stop it! I haven't seen series 5 yet. Waiting for it to come out on DVD.

The killing of Jon Snow. Has that happened in the series yet? I only read the books...

Yes, he's dead...

---------- Post added 20-11-2015 at 18:06 ----------

also the bit where they pour the hot gold all over Daenerys

' brother was a bit ooh ooh ouch och YES!! lol