Bake off, whats goin off more like.

Bake Off! whats going off more like, 13 Million watchin this Tripe, what next, a TV show with Contestants sat watching paint dry. Its moved from BBC2 teatime to BBC1 primetime, no wonder people are watchin Net Flix ect, must dash got summat in oven, and no not a Cake. :rant:

I never really get threads like this.

Ok, so YOU dont like it. It would even be ok to critique it.

But you cannot just define something as "tripe" and expect it to be so universally agreed upon. 13 million people obviously disagree with you.

There are 999 other channels if you don't want to watch it.

If you dont get threads like this why comment, get this! shows like this are the reason TV is going down the pan, there are too many daft cooking programes like this, just shuvvin a camra in a kitchen or somebodys house or place of work its cheap telly. If this was on one of the other 999 channels your on about it wouldn't get a look in, it's TV's usual hype at its best, for your information I dont watch it I just see it advertised and was a topic on the news, how sad is that, its all BBC hype hype hype, and Suckers like you take it all in, get a life.:loopy:

If you dont get threads like this why comment, get this! shows like this are the reason TV is going down the pan, there are too many daft cooking programes like this, just shuvvin a camra in a kitchen or somebodys house or place of work its cheap telly. If this was on one of the other 999 channels your on about it wouldn't get a look in, it's TV's usual hype at its best, for your information I dont watch it I just see it advertised and was a topic on the news, how sad is that, its all BBC hype hype hype, and Suckers like you take it all in, get a life.:loopy:

Go on then - what do you watch? What's amazing watching for you?

Bake Off! whats going off more like, 13 Million watchin this Tripe, what next, a TV show with Contestants sat watching paint dry. Its moved from BBC2 teatime to BBC1 primetime, no wonder people are watchin Net Flix ect, must dash got summat in oven, and no not a Cake. :rant:

Dream on loser boy. Bake off is great television.

Go on then - what do you watch? What's amazing watching for you?

Stuff far too intelligent for you to understand sonnyboy.:hihi:

---------- Post added 09-10-2015 at 17:57 ----------

Dream on loser boy. Bake off is great television.

Great television! that just sums you up, ya big girl.:roll:

Is there any reason why one's choice of TV programme would make them suitable for insulting? If you can't come up with a really good answer to that one then I suggest that you cease the insults immediately.

I agree it is complete drivel,as are all reality programmes.Is this what we pay a licence fee for?.I would rather watch paint dry than any of that rubbish.Anybody who likes that lot needs to get a life and explore the outdoors occasionally.

not my thing either but the missus and kids enjoyed it, and so did 14.5 million others (for the finale)

what amused me tho is the fear and interest in muslims in recent years has also kickstarted a stupid pc / anti pc arguement about this programmes finale apparently :suspect::roll:

I was more or les forced to watch this, and it's actually quite interesting but I did feel sorry for the girl being forced to cook with the hijaab on all the time Especially in the episodes where it was really hot weather. She looked really overheated and flustered a lot of the time.

But she deserved to win, she was good.