Dont get ill at the wheel

No one said that and besides, if it bores you so then contribute to a different thread?

No one said that and besides, if it bores you so then contribute to a different thread?

You said i wonder if?

Dead giveaway.

You said i wonder if?

Which is different to 'bet it wouldnt'.

This thread is getting off to a good start if people are already arguing about minutiae and semantics.

This thread is getting off to a good start if people are already arguing about minutiae and semantics.

Ignore him and he may go away. Feel free to comment on the op or the link provided.

Ignore him and he may go away. Feel free to comment on the op or the link provided.

These stories have been done on numerous occasions. Anyone with half a brain will know what you're hoping to achieve. Give us something more original.

These stories have been done on numerous occasions. Anyone with half a brain will know what you're hoping to achieve. Give us something more original.

As youve made both your opinion and your intentions clear you may as well disappear and be more productive on a thread more suited?

As youve made both your opinion and your intentions clear you may as well disappear and be more productive on a thread more suited?

Will do boss, it's all yours.:)

Will do boss, it's all yours.:)

---------- Post added 26-05-2015 at 08:38 ----------

Yawn. Not another, "bet it wouldn't happen if he were white" crap.

In the spirit of not wanting to cause a row ive edited my op. I hope it meets with your approval. :)

To answer the question I believe they would respond with violence whenever a 'suspect' appears not to be following their instructions.

Unfortunately, the police are always at risk of being shot, so feel they have to get in first. It's a consequence of being a society where everyone is armed, or might be. The possibility of illness doesn't enter the picture.