Updating Housing register details.

HI.. Have received a letter to update my housing registration on the council. The unique number and my date of birth I've been told to use is wrong. Has anyone else had problems loggin in ?

Mines exactly the same, I emailed them yesterday but no reply yet.

HI.. Have received a letter to update my housing registration on the council. The unique number and my date of birth I've been told to use is wrong. Has anyone else had problems loggin in ?

Make sure you're using the full date format, and with slashes instead of full stops:

20/09/2013 = correct

20/09/13 = wrong

20.09.2013 = wrong

Make sure you're using the full date format, and with slashes instead of full stops:

20/09/2013 = correct

20/09/13 = wrong

20.09.2013 = wrong

I did. It still says its wrong.

M

I did. It still says its wrong.

Me too. Will give them a ring on Monday.

Me too, it kept saying my info was wrong. I phoned and was kept hanging on for ages, to be finally told when I got through, that they couldn't do anything on the phone other than go over my details again, (which WERE correct), and you HAVE to do it online. But it still says incorrect. Will try again on Monday, maybe the website is having a glitch?

Me too, it kept saying my info was wrong. I phoned and was kept hanging on for ages, to be finally told when I got through, that they couldn't do anything on the phone other than go over my details again, (which WERE correct), and you HAVE to do it online. But it still says incorrect. Will try again on Monday, maybe the website is having a glitch?

Its sounding that way. Not good tho when the letter says you have to update by 30th of this month.

last week my daughter was having trouble doing this, i went to the housing office in c peaks and a lady there showed me what to do . if you can tell me the website to go on i will have alook and see if i can remember

if i remember correctly,forget about where it says update your application and just use the login/my account part at the top ,in the purple banner .hope this helps

Just tried it, still doesnt work. Thanks for trying tho.

Just tried it, still doesnt work. Thanks for trying tho.

sorry i could not be more helpful but my memory feels old age creeping up on it:(