John Lewis my fav TV ads

Who is loving John Lewis ads? They always seem to grab me with the music.

The same ads over and over again, go compare ect, I just reach for the remote as soon as they come on. They spoil tv but on saying that,lol, the beeb should run them and we would have no license to pay for, then I would keep the remote in my hand all the time.:gag:

I like this one.

I also liked the one last year with- Your Song by Ellie Goulding.

I'm loving the asda one, that really shows what a mum goes threw to get Christmas perfect, the kids just don't realise do they

I saw the new john lewis ad yesterday. I was watching it thinking it was actually a nice advert. At the end I found it was for one of my favourite shops-yey john lewis!

I like this one.

I also liked the one last year with- Your Song by Ellie Goulding.

Yea that advert was well made with a great song choice.

Ellie Goulding was back in 2010, it seems like no time ago that ad was shown. Last years was the little boy counting down the days so he could give his parents their present

They've managed to pick good songs, placed them with heartfelt adverts, added a little tug on the heartstrings, and massaged the whole advert with a warm glowing feeling of loveliness.

Bless them.

If only Hitler had their ad agency.

They've managed to pick good songs, placed them with heartfelt adverts, added a little tug on the heartstrings, and massaged the whole advert with a warm glowing feeling of loveliness.

Bless them.

If only Hitler had their ad agency.

That's just a bit extreme, isn't it? John Lewis are a retailer who treat their staff and customers reasonably well. I am not aware that they plan war and genocide.

I love the Ariel one, where hubby's sat in colourful golfing clothes she looks at him and tells him..."you look like a clown"..:hihi: