Local radio station help?

Perhaps techincally not Sheffield, but close enough i'm thinking..

Recently driving home i got bored of listening to the *tapes* in the car, so i flicked on the radio, and after a few searches i began listening to a very local-sounding radio station that were constantly speaking of Killamarsh and Eckington etc.

The display on my car's radio is nackered so i've no idea as to the stations number thingy, so was just wondering if anyone knew of it? Was fairly boring but interesting as i live in Killamarsh and have not heard of this before :cool:

Peak FM out of sheepbridge chesterfield ?

Most radio stations tell you which station they are every few minutes, or at least on the hour when the news bulletins are. Have you not listened to the station long enough to have heard this?

probably Peak Fm,about 107.2 probably the worst radio station i have ever heard,i get bombarde with its inane drivel and same 5 cd's at work all day...Hell.

probably Peak Fm,about 107.2 probably the worst radio station i have ever heard,i get bombarde with its inane drivel and same 5 cd's at work all day...Hell.

They have there own facebook page now as well :hihi::hihi:

exmrbd why dont you start your own radio station then?

exmrbd why dont you start your own radio station then?

exmrbd was quoting another poster who said it was hell.

Have you not listened to the station long enough to have heard this?

Well it would have been about 20 minutes as i remember, and i could well of heard it but cant remember

Peak FM sounds familiar so im guessing it could be that - i'll take a listen soon

Thanks all