John Hibberd estate at Woodhouse

The local secondary is a failing school,local schools are beset by low standards and the neighbouring areas are dull,with pockets of deprivation and anti-social conduct.

By local secondary, I assume you're referring to Handsworth Grange? If that is the case then you have your information wrong, is not a failing school.

Thank you all for your viewpoints.

No I am not looking to sell one of the houses.Looking to buy or not to as the case may be.

I take on board all you points.

Thanks again.

By local secondary, I assume you're referring to Handsworth Grange? If that is the case then you have your information wrong, is not a failing school.

No -it was another at s13 8ss.

Not easy to get the mortgage or the deposit as the banks don't lend like they used to especially after the banking crash.

The sewage works sometimes stinks to high heaven, in fact I can't recall the last time it did.

The train line besides the estate does not run freight all night, as well as the passenger service there was a frieght train at about 7pm last night and there's usually one at about 5am.

The local schools aren't bad, both my kids went to Brunswick and are now at Handsworth Grange, which has improved a lot over the last few years.

The estate over the road is not rough as hell, it's no paradise but I lived there for a number of years and never had any trouble.

I think you'll find most of Sheffield is built on land which has been mined over the years, most of the areas local to Woodhouse had a pit.

Glad someone actually knows the area and knows what they're talking about. My kids both went to Brunswick and then Aston. Both have jobs and one went to Uni and obtained a great degree!

The sewage works sometimes stinks to high heaven, in fact I can't recall the last time it did.

The train line besides the estate does not run freight all night, as well as the passenger service there was a frieght train at about 7pm last night and there's usually one at about 5am.

The local schools aren't bad, both my kids went to Brunswick and are now at Handsworth Grange, which has improved a lot over the last few years.

The estate over the road is not rough as hell, it's no paradise but I lived there for a number of years and never had any trouble.

I think you'll find most of Sheffield is built on land which has been mined over the years, most of the areas local to Woodhouse had a pit.[/QUitsOTE]

/////

I go past the estate nearly every and the smell when its hot is atrocious. if you cant smell it better go to docs to get yourself checked out. :huh::huh::huh::huh:

I think you'll find most of Sheffield is built on land which has been mined over the years, most of the areas local to Woodhouse had a pit.[/QUitsOTE]

/////

I go past the estate nearly every and the smell when its hot is atrocious. if you cant smell it better go to docs to get yourself checked out. :huh::huh::huh::huh:

Did you read my post or just quote it?

I did say it sometimes smells.