British Airways Reduced Tickets

Don't all rush at once..but...as many of you know, I work for the lovely British Airways.

You are all aware that the airline industry, as a whole, is severely struggling...and for this reason, BA is trying to encourage trends of greater travel.

One of the ways in which they are doing this is to offer their staff greater opportunity to buy reduced price tickets for ANYONE.

This is NOT the cheap 'Staff Travel' that I can buy for my family (which is not all it is cracked up to be anyway because the tickets are only 'standby' tickets), but the 'HOTLINE' tickets about which I am speaking are not actually that much more expensive, and they are a confirmed seat.

We used to be limited to only ten per year...but now, we are allowed unlimited purchases of these tickets.

If anyone wants to travel with BA to any of our destinations, then please let me know.

However, I do not have the time to sit and trawl through a list of flights, so if you have an exact date of travel (and further away the date, the cheaper the ticket), I can let you know the price.

Points to be aware of:

The tickets are non-transferable and non-refundable...under ANY circumstances

If you miss your flight you will NOT be transferred on to the next one. You will have to buy another ticket.

There are NO exceptions to the above rules. There are no problems with the tickets themselves. Errors would only be made on the travellers part. If something DOES go wrong ie you miss the flight...I can not help you in any way, shape or form. It is your sole responsibility. I have bought lots of these tickets for friends and family, and there has never been a problem with the BA side of things.

eg of prices: I recently bought a RETURN ticket to Nice for myself on the Hotline ticket system and paid just £100 inclusive of all taxes and airport fees. No additional charges. A confirmed seat.

So, if you are interested, let me know...but please have your itininerary details as exact as you can. You can check out the flight times etc on ba.com

Thanks

Edited by Babooshka

Hello,

I'm looking for a return trip Heathrow to Tel Aviv, 4/1/10 BA0163 to 15/1/10 BA0164. Can you quote me a price for that? Thanks a million. John

Anytime in March for 15 days, give or take a couple of days. Man/Chicago return. 1 adult.

Thanks.

hi im looking for a return flight to hongkong end of july for 2 weeks, thankyouuuuuuuuu

Ill go any where cheap one way :)

Ill go any where cheap one way :)

yep, me as well - return flight though, for the end of march....

I can confirm this is true. I met somebody just the other night who came out here with BA and brought his whole family on a standby to Hong Kong. They were the cheapest of all the airlines, when usually they have been the most expensive. He's been coming to and fro for 20 years, and this was the first time he'd ever used them. For most of those 20 years, he never even looked at them on the grounds of expense. Traditionally BA could always rely on some of the customers being the kind of morons who always 'buy British' whatever it costs, and whatever garbage it is that they're serving up.

However, I do not have the time to sit and trawl through a list of flights, so if you have an exact date of travel (and further away the date, the cheaper the ticket), I can let you know the price.

So, if you are interested, let me know...but please have your itininerary details as exact as you can. You can check out the flight times etc on ba.com

Thanks

Think some of you could do well to reread the OP

hi there how are you? can you tell me how much would a return flight to hong kong ( from manchester airport) cost? i am looking to travel on the 28/3/10 and return on the 18/4/10. thanks regards

those are the details outwards

18:35 28 Mar Heathrow (London)

13:20 29 Mar Hong Kong BA0025 British Airways World Traveller

Return

23:45 15 Apr Hong Kong

05:25 16 Apr Heathrow (London) BA0028 British Airways World Traveller

its for 3 adult and 1 under 12

Hello Babooshka

Trying to find tickets from Manchester to Nice on Sunday 9/5/10

One way

2 Adults

Club Europe if possible

BA1395 and BA0356

Dept Manchester 13:25 Arrv Nice (via Heathrow) at 19:50

Many thanks

Alex

Hello Babooshka

Trying to find tickets from Manchester to Nice on Sunday 9/5/10

One way

2 Adults

Club Europe if possible

BA1395 and BA0356

Dept Manchester 13:25 Arrv Nice (via Heathrow) at 19:50

Many thanks

Alex

Short haul Club Europe IMO is a total waste of money. One Way CE to Nice from Man via LHR on 9/5/10 is a eye watering £843. A return ticket is a tad over £500.

One Way Euro Traveller is £106

Unless the OP can get it you on the cheap.

Edited by DYKWIA