Race for automatic promotion

I just wondered whos going to get the second spot in Owls and Blades ?

I just wondered whos going to get the second spot in Owls and Blades ?

For the first time in months,i do think we will grab that second spot.

For the first time in months,i do think we will grab that second spot.

think you might be right pigster...The wind has well and truly been taken out of the Blades sails with everything non football related going on.

If we have to answer the bell on Saturday after you play Brentford will DW be able to get the players up one more time ?

Just knew we wouldn't get a result at MKD with no Evans and Cresswell up front.

think you might be right pigster...The wind has well and truly been taken out of the Blades sails with everything non football related going on.

If we have to answer the bell on Saturday after you play Brentford will DW be able to get the players up one more time ?

Just knew we wouldn't get a result at MKD with no Evans and Cresswell up front.

I just think the pressure is on united more than us,reason i say that is,if we get second then we have nicked it at the last stage and it would be a bonus,on the other hand if united miss out on second they will think they have thrown it away.But we wont know until saturday who can handle the pressure the best, i know im feeling it more now.

I just think the pressure is on united more than us,reason i say that is,if we get second then we have nicked it at the last stage and it would be a bonus,on the other hand if united miss out on second they will think they have thrown it away.But we wont know until saturday who can handle the pressure the best, i know im feeling it more now.

I agree, I think the pressure maybe more on united for now... however how would wednesday handle the pressure if they are second on the last day of the season knowing a win will give them automatic promotion? :huh: be a very interesting final day if that's the case

I agree, I think the pressure maybe more on united for now... however how would wednesday handle the pressure if they are second on the last day of the season knowing a win will give them automatic promotion? :huh: be a very interesting final day if that's the case

I know you cant guarantee a result,but i really fancy both owls and blades to win there last game,this saturday is gunna be the big one.

I know you cant guarantee a result,but i really fancy both owls and blades to win there last game,this saturday is gunna be the big one.

I know that there will be a lot of Wednesday fans watching the United match as well. Especially if Wednesday win Saturday afternoon. Certainly very exciting times for Sheffield in regards to Football

I know that there will be a lot of Wednesday fans watching the United match as well. Especially if Wednesday win Saturday afternoon. Certainly very exciting times for Sheffield in regards to Football

Totally agree.

To be honest I just want it over one way or the other its doin me bleedin nut in :hihi:

To be honest I just want it over one way or the other its doin me bleedin nut in :hihi:

Very much this.

I'm 85% sure that if you ask any Blade they would go them, any Owl would...well you get the picture.