Guinea pig sterilised.

Does anyone know where to get a male guinea pig sterilised . Had quotes between £81 & £42 , confused ?

For me personally, price wouldn't matter. I'd just take him to a vet that I know and trust. If you like your current vet and trust them, then take him there.

If you don't already have a vet, let us know what area you're in so people can recommend one.

Hi . Live in Rotherham but work all over Sheffield so location of vet is no problem, do not have a current vet but astounded by price difference of two vets in my area ?

If you can take him to Springfield on moorgate road Rotherham then please do, I cannot recommend them highly enough!! You will get open and honest advice and treatment and they will only ever do what is best for the animal.

They aren't the cheapest but we've taken all of our animals there over the years and always had outstanding care and that it the most important thing.

Hope all goes well for the little piggy :-)

Peak Vets in Sheffield have always done mine, and never had any problems afterwards.

Which ever vets you choose I would check that they keep small furry;s in overnight. Springfield's do as rabbitsguinea pigs etc are not as happy with GA as cats & dogs

Peak vets did mine as well - they were very good, and I would certainly recommend them.