Find Finn - Missing Spaniel *FOUND*

If anyone is able to help in the search for Finn, even just half an hour of you time - we just need to find him before it gets really cold & horrible.

The sightings are always positive & I'm sure he's having an adventure but I just bet he'd love to be home & snuggled up:help::help::help:

Missing 9 year old male chocolate coloured spaniel

S10 area

All details are on Facebook..... FIND FINN

Thanks

Finn a 9 year old Field Spaniel. He went missing on Thursday November 27th 2014 after his walk at Wyming Brook, Sheffield S10.

Last sighted in the Bole Hills area a week ago, please if anyone has any leads or information get in touch.

Thanks guys

Well this seems quite positive - hopefully little Finn is finding shelter in a stable - at least he'll be keeping nice & warm through the cold nights:

From Facebook:

FIND FINN

We had a call this morning around 7am of a disturbance at a stables located along Riverlin Valley Road. I was up at Crookes Cemetery again at 6.30am but couldn't gain access as the gates were locked so was able to respond quickly and arrive in the area within 5mins. The wind direction has changed since yesterday so in an attempt to lure Finn I set up my stove in Rails Road car park up wind of Finn and began cooking more sausages and opening tins of sardines too but no sightings of Finn before I left at 8.30am.

The latest on Facebook is that Finn may have been sighted near Sainsbury's at Wadsley Bridge.

Possible sightings on Manchester Road and Rivelin Valley have been ruled out as another dog.

We've spoken with Sainsbury's this morning and have taken posters over for them to display in the staff canteen area.

Also put some in the café on Niagara Road and Burger King which are all within close proximity & food outlets which may be where he's trying to get food from.

Fingers crossed he makes it home for Christmas

---------- Post added 19-12-2014 at 13:47 ----------

It's now in the Star about Finn so hopefully a few more eyes will be peeled:

http://www.thestar.co.uk/news/owner-appeals-for-help-to-trace-beloved-pet-lost-in-sheffield-1-7012965

Seems like the Sainsburys sightings could be the best lead at the moment. I guess this would mean he would have had to cross the Don, presumably at Leppings Lane or Penistone Road, both busy areas.

So glad he has been found. He was in Newark.

Bet his owners are so relieved. And if the have got any sense they won't let him out with that dog walker again. Just goes to show how careful you need to be.

Sorry, can't see any info about him being found. Where did you hear that? Thanks. x

Found info, Fab news, what a wonderful Christmas for them all.

Edited by Autumn1

Just seen on FB (Pictures of Sheffield old and new) that Finn has been found in Newark and is on his way home :)