Fantastic Doggy Daycare and Home Boarding in Rotherham!

Have a look at Pampered Pets Rotherham for all your home boarding and doggy daycare needs. We're fully licensed and insured and offer a real home from home service for those pampered pooches. We have a unique doggy den with a play house, slide, climbing frame and toys to let your dog run around in a safe, secure environment where they can burn off excess energy between walks and make new friends. For more info and pics visit our facebook page http://www.facebook.com/pamperedpetsrotherham or call us on 07751438751. We have all 5* customer reviews so you know your dog is in good hands! Cheers :)

Edited by PamperedPets

Hi.... How much per day would you charge for 3 chihuahuas whilst we go on holiday for a week?thanks

Hello hun sorry I only just saw this. I replied to your post on the other thread with my contact details and website address :) Its £15 for the first dog and £12 for every extra. We have a little chihuahua ourselves who loves other dogs x

We still have some space for summer holidays but it is now limited x